5: Dance

A/N: Please enjoy 😁

-----

It was a beautiful night, Jay and Nya was out on a walk in the park. It was a clear night skye, with the moon big and bright, and the stars shining bright.
They stopped under a Sakura tree.

"Hey, love? Want to dance?" Jay asked his Yang.
"Of course, but we have no music." Nya said.
"No worries, I'll just hum a tune," Jay said as he took Nya's hand and started swaying to the beat of his humming.

They danced under the Sakura tree, their laughter filling the air as they twirled around and enjoyed each other's company. The moonlight reflecting off the blossoms above them created a magical atmosphere.

As they danced, a gentle breeze blew through the park, and the sound of rustling leaves added to the rhythm of their dance. Time seemed to slow down as they lost themselves in the moment, completely immersed in the joy of being together.

After a while, they collapsed onto the grass, catching their breath and gazing up at the starry sky.

"I love moments like this," Nya said, smiling at Jay.
"Me too," he replied, leaning in to kiss her.

The night air was filled with the scent of cherry blossoms and the warmth of their love. It was a beautiful night indeed.

-------

A/N: 🎙Oh! I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Yeah! I wanna dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me🎙
(Guess what song)🤭😄

Hope you liked this chapter😊

Bye for now👋

Peace✌️

~Niki🌺

Words: 269