Modeling Job? | Chapter 14

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning with a yawn as I sat up in my bed. I looked at my phone to see that I was... Late?!

I quickly got out of my bed and went in my closet to figure out what I could just put together before I had to leave.

[You can change it any time if you don't like it or something like that but this is the fit I picked opersonally.]

[This is the fit and you look great! ;)]

I opened my door and went into the kitchen getting a snack for the long walk.

A door opened and closed as I turned to see Gayatri's father was still here. He turned to me and stopped in his tracks.

"Uhhh, hello Y/n..." He said as he went over to the front door trying to be quiet in some way.

"Hey? You know, just go..." I said with a sigh as he quickly walked out of the door.

I don't know what they did last night but I kinda don't want to know by any chance.

I went out of the door and once I got outside someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped slightly as my senses didn't even go off, but I turned to them to see that Pavitr tapped me.

What is he doing here?

"Are we leaving already?" Pavitr asked.

"Huh?" I asked confusedly as I thought for a minute, how did he know where I was going? Ohhh! I told him to come with me yesterday so that's why he's here... "Oh, yeah. Sorry I totally forgot."

"You okay? Did your alarm go off this morning." Pavitr asked as we started to walk to the modeling place.

"Nope, I definitely forgot to turn it on after texting you." I said as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I yawned.