2nd chance

The Water Hashira Tomioka Giyuu lays down under a wisteria tree as his last day approaches, he was turning 25.

He was going to die.

He had already said his last words to the others telling them all to be well, telling Tanjiro to treat kanao well, his final wish was just for him to be buried next to his love.

Shinobu Kocho

The smell of wisteria reminded him he was going to see Shinobu soon, he started to feel cold and realized it was death's embrace, his life flashed before his eyes, then he passed out.

He woke up in his bed "Was that a dream?" He asked himself, he got up and looked around his room, "it looks a lot less empty" he thought to himself, he went to his kitchen to make breakfast to then notice that he was out of everything even though he could swear he had a ton of groceries yesterday.

Then he turned around and saw it. His haori, and blade. "Wait what? My blade was destroyed years ago" he thought, suddenly a crow flew through his window "Kanzaborou? He died years ago" then kanzaborou said "CAW CAW PILLAR MEETING CAW CAW" his eyes widened as he was frozen "Pillar meeting? Am I really in the past?" He then realized, this was his second chance, his chance to save everyone, his chance to Rewrite History.

He quickly made a quick mental list of things he could save: Kanae, "I don't know how far back I am though so she could already be dead but, if she isn't and I save her than Shinobu will also be saved as As she won't be consumed by revenge"

Rengoku, "if I save him he could play a vital part in the final battle then again his death was the sole cause for tanjiro to become more motivated, he used Rengoku's words to the end" he doesn't know what he will do with that

Tanjiro, "I can't save his family because that would disrupt everything, tanjiro was the main factor in the battle against muzan. He had to let his family die, he knew it was selfish but it was for the greater good. He could at least save tanjiro from becoming the demon king, if even for a little bit."

The pillars, "I have to get stronger to save them, almost all of them died except for Sanemi and me, if possible making tengen not retire would be good, gyomei died from a mix of the mark and his injuries if I were to figure out the curse of the mark many people would be saved"

Shinobu his love, "I have to save her at all costs I don't care if I die for her, she will survive this time, kanae being alive should help but I have a feeling it won't be that easy"

Hello Readers, this is my first thing I have wrote on wattpad ever so if it's good then please comment telling me where I could improve and where is good.

Ships: GiyuShino, Tankana, Sanekana, Inoaoi, Obamitsu.

Word count: 519