The Meeting

He started to put on his haori, and grabbed his blade. As he started to make his way to the Headquarters. He eventually got there and noticed mitsuri, obanai, shinobu, and muichiro aren't there, however kanae was there. "this is perfect I can save her" he thought

He started to make his way away from the others when Kanae spoke up "Ara Ara Tomioka-San why don't you come over here and join us~" he froze, he knew it was just Kanae not shinobu but the resemblance is uncanny "Why would I do that Kocho?" "Ara Ara I got him to talk, because Tomioka-San I think all the hashira should get along" he sighs and turns around to look at the other hashira almost all of them have looks of shock at the fact that Kanae was able to get him to acknowledge them.

"Fine" Tomioka said, Kanae was shocked at this, "had he changed over night?" She asked herself "ok then Tomioka San" Suddenly two twins appeared "The master has arrived" They all kneeled and got into position as the master arrived. "Hello my children I am glad you are all doing well" "We wish for your flamboyant well being Oyakata Sama!" Tengen said with high energy" Tomioka zoned out for the rest of the speech thinking of things he could do to prevent deaths from all the hashira "Do you have any questions my children?" "No Oyakata Sama" they all said in unison

Tomioka stayed after all the hashira left "is there anything you need my child?" The master said "Yes oyakata sama I need to talk with you privately about something very important" "Okay then my child let's go inside" they go inside and the master leads them to an area like this

They sit down "what do you want to talk about Tomioka?" "Master what I'm about to tell you, I'm being completely serious and not lying" "go on tomioka" the master said "of course, I'm not from this time" he gave it a few seconds to sink in and loo...

They sit down "what do you want to talk about Tomioka?" "Master what I'm about to tell you, I'm being completely serious and not lying" "go on tomioka" the master said "of course, I'm not from this time" he gave it a few seconds to sink in and looked at the masters expression and noticed he was looking like he believed tomioka, so he continued on "I know it sounds crazy but believe me I'm being serious, essentially I'm from the time after we defeated muzan" The masters eyes widened a bit at this and he asked Tomioka "tomioka you swear you are being serious?" "I swear on my life master" "I see" the master said as he gestured him to continue "The time after we defeated muzan was one of the best and worst times of my life, on one hand almost all demons were dead including muzan himself, on the other a lot of the corps died in the final battle including all the hashira excluding kanae and Rengoku, cause they were already dead, uzui because he retired and me and sanemi survived."

"I see and how was the final battle?" Shinobu, kanae's little sister sacrificed herself to get revenge for kanae, helping kill upper moon 2, a hashira named muichiro tokito, sanemi, and himejima killed uppermoon 1, a hunter named zenitsu agatsuma killed uppermoon 6, 2 hashira named iguro obanai and mitsuri kanroji helped killed uppermoon 4, me and a slayer named tanjiro kamado killed uppermoon 3, the remaining hashira then held muzan till sunrise and he died"

Oyakata sama smiled as he realizes that kibutsuji will actually be defeated in his era "I see are you trying to change the future" I am, I'm going to try and save more people than I previously could I already have some plans worked out, also what is the date?" "The date is XX XX 19XX my child" Tomioka's eyes widened at this, this was the day before kanae died "may I accompany Kocho on her mission?" "Yes you may, I'm assuming this is the mission where she is supposed to die?" "Yes this is the day before she died" "I see, I believe I have wasted too much of your time my child, please go to the butterfly estate and join her on her mission, I don't want to see either of you die so please be careful" "of course oyakata sama" "and giyuu?" "Yes?" "Do you mind if we talk about this more later on" "No I do not mind, I believe you need to know the whole story"

Jeez that was a lot of writing, sorry for the delay on the story I was helping one of my relatives to move out for college, anyways expect the next chapter either tomorrow or later today if I feel good.

Remember to comment if there is anything I could improve on and thank you if any people do.