Chapter 11

*SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG BUT I AM BACK! I PROMISE MORE FREQUENT UPDATES*

Sage looked back at the others and saw BEN carrying you.
"Sage, please stop," Slender pleaded, "what did she do to you?"
"She has something that is rightfully mine! Why do you think she still has such a young face? She's immortal!" Sage explained.
BEN's grip tightened around you.
"Did you know?"
"I only just found out."
"I knew."
It was Slender.
"What?"
"That's why she can get through portals into here.... She's a creepypasta. She's..... My daughter."
Everyone gasped and Sage smirked.
"Why don't you tell them the lovely story of your wife?"
"You had a wife?" EJ asked in disbelief.
"Yes. She was immortal. Until Sage took it away from her and she died. It was too dangerous for (y/n) to stay. So I gave her to humans. But Sage found her so I took her again. I'm so sorry, (y/n). I lied." Slender explained.
All you could do was bury your face into BEN's chest and cry. Just before anyone could say anything, Jeff suddenly appeared.
"What did I miss?.... What's wrong with (y/n)?"
"I'll explain later. Everybody go, I'll sort Sage out," Slender said.
"But-"
"No buts! Go.

Jeff's POV
We all left through the portal, BEN still carrying (y/n). It should be carrying her, not him.
"I don't think we should go straight home," EJ said.
"Yeah, let's set camp here," LJ recommended.

Slender's POV
Once they left, I turned back to Sage. He was smirking at me.
"Just cos you had your immortality stripped off you, doesn't mean you should take it of others!" I shouted.
"Well, it shouldn't have been taken off of me then!" Sage shouted back
"It's your own fault!"
Sage jumped on me and pinned me down. He tried to put the knife he was holding into my throat, but I was stronger than him. I pushed him off and threw him to the wall.
"What's wrong with you?!" I yelled, "why are you against your own kind?
He stares, breathing heavily.