Chapter 2.

This was it. The morning of my birthday. This was gonna be the best birthday yet. I woke up, got dressed and rushed downstairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everybody shouted.

A huge smile spread across my face. Everything looked so great. Jeff even wore a tie. Awe. I mean it wasn't put on right but it was still cute.

"Thank you guys!" I said.

We don't bother with presents so we just had a party. I didn't know who half the people were, just that they're other creepypastas.

Slendy was very quiet, just sitting there, sipping cups of whiskey.

"Slender are you okay?" I asked.

He stared into space and then smiled.

"Of course my child why wouldn't I be?" He's face got serious again. "We have to talk soon. After the party."

He sent me on my way. I couldn't help but stare at him and his worried face.
I turned around and walked into something. I looked up to find a drunk jeff.

"Hey (YN) gweat partayyy riiight?" he said, putting his arm on her shoulder for support, taking a sip of more alcohol.

"Jeff I think you've had enough," you say, taking the cup away.

He looked at you with puppy dog eyes.

"Aww you no fun," he complained.

You sat him down on the sofa, as far away from the drinks as possible. Just as you were about to walk away, you were pulled onto Jeff's lap. He pulled your face close to his, so you could smell the alcohol in his breath. His scars were open. You felt a tingle in your spine as he slid his arm round your waist.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, tracing his fingers of your stitches.

no. You thought. he's just drunk. he doesn't really feel about you this way.

"Er thanks. Look jeff. I uhm gotta uhm go do stuff bye," you hurried off his lap and when you looked back he'd fallen asleep.

You didn't dance much. You couldn't stop thinking about Slender's face. Even though he hasn't got a proper face you learn which emotion his expressing after a while. But the main thought was Jeff. Did he really mean it? He couldn't have. He's always just treated you like a friend, even a sister maybe. You just say in the corner of the room. LJ tried to get you to dance but after loads of "no's" and slaps on his arms he left you alone.

When everybody was gone Slender motioned the rest of us into the living room. Jeff was still on the sofa, awake now, looking like shit.

"Children," Slender said, "I have something I need to tell you."

He gestures to you. You step forward and he takes your hands.

"You have to leave. To the human world," he says.

You gasp.

"What?" Jeff says.

He seems more sober now.

"I'm afraid. (Y/N) has to leave. She must live in the human world. It was bad for me to bring her here. I wasn't meant to," he said.

Jeff sprung from the sofa but had to sit back down cos his head hurt.

"But (Y/N) isn't adapted to the human world and what about her stitches?"

"Well that would be your fault right?" Slender snapped then sighed and looked at you, "I know it was sprung on you but it's okay. Just wear long sleeved tee shirts and try to not to talk to anyone. We don't want you getting angry. You've nearly killed BEN with your temper."

"Yeah and by the way I still have bite marks," BEN remarked.

Slender glared at him and carried on, "you leave in two days. Now it's late everybody should get some rest."

Everybody went upstairs but not everybody went to their bedrooms. Slender went into his office and Jeff followed. The office is two rooms away from your bedroom and you could hear them arguing. You couldn't understand what they were saying but you guessed it was about you leaving.