The Dirty Thirty

I just wanted to say happy birthday to my luv!!! The big 30!! May this next decade of age bring light, love, and health. (I know some of these people weren't there but it is a fanfic .. right!?)

Liz's POV

Today is the day, my twenties are over. Today is my day, I am 30. I can't believe I've experienced 30 years on this earth. It's been a wild ride so far and I hope it only gets better from here. Michael flew us and some family and friends down to NY for two weeks for my birthday.  I stopped by to see one of my favorite cousins, Charlotte. Then yesterday we were in Rhinebeck together with everyone. Leon, Ari and Dalton, Matt, Wakeema, Kristen and Pete, Daniella and Andrew, Shannon, and Sam, George and Laurel too. We rented out the restaurant for yesterday for me.

Flashback- Yesterday morning (Liz's pov. )

"Good morning, Amoracita." I hear a groggy morning voice.

"Good morning, my love." I say batting my eyelashes and turning to face my husband.

"You look so beautiful." He pushes the curl out of my face.

"Thank you." I say about to get up.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Michael pulls me back into bed to lay with him.

"Baby, I have to get up and get ready for the day." I laughed.

"I mean, yeah but alone?" He suggested.

"Babe, it's 10am." I took the pillow and hit him with it.

"Oh so that's what you want to do?" He challenged.

"It is." I challenged back. I turned away to hear silence behind me then I felt his huge arms pull me down and begin tickling me.

"MICHAELLLLL!!!!!! STOPP!!!!!" I yelled between the laughter I let escape my lips.

"What? Too old to be tickled?" He asked.

"Too old? Me? You're the one who's closer to being a senior citizen than me." I remarked.

"Oh?" He pretended to be upset.

"Babe, you know I didn't-" I was cut off by being tickled again.

"Awh you thought you could hurt my feelings." He laughed.

"BABE!!!!!" I yelled again while he tickled me. "I CANT BREATHE!!!!!!!!" I say laughed until my ribs hurt.

"Okay, Since we have discovered that you're not to old for tickles; Now we can get up and shower.

timeskip- The dinner.

I decided to wear a beautiful black dress with my bag from all drawn. Michael wore a white dress shirt and some black pants to match. Everyone was finally here and we all sat down to eat but after we all ate Michael stood up.

"Hey everyone, I want to make a toast." Michael begins he looks down at my eyes and I look up at him. My love.

"I want to toast to Liz, my beautiful, sweet, kind, talented, and compassionate wife. Today you are 30. Today is the start of a new decade for learn, loving, and growing." I feel a warm tear stream down my face as he speaks about me.

"I am excited and forever grateful to be apart of this growth, my baby; I love you, to Liz!" He says and everyone raises their glasses

"To Liz!!" Everyone cheered.

"Happy birthday to my beautiful friend." Ari says from one part of the room.

"Happy birthday girl." Leon says coming to hug me.