Halloween

Lizs pov.
Its Delphine's first halloween and she can trick or treat with her older siblings and that we can all go as a family.

"Zaylee! Jasara! Alesia! Are you all ready?" I heard Michael yell to the kids.

"Yes daddy!" They all yelled back.

"Do you have all your crowns?" They nodded

"Then lets go!!" He laughed and I picked up Delphine and set her in the stroller so the kids could take their picture.

"Okay guys say Happy halloween." I say and smile.

"Haby hawoeen" Delphine babbled and smiled which made us all laugh.

Michael grabbed his handcuffs and I grabbed my belt for our prisoner and cop costumes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Michael grabbed his handcuffs and I grabbed my belt for our prisoner and cop costumes.

"Maybe we could use this for later if we drop the kids off." He whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek.

"Michael!" I punched his arm.

"Hm.. Someones feisty today." He laughed and kissed my lips and we all got in the car to drive to the neighborhood.

Timeskip- outside trick or treating

"Trick or treat!" The girls said at once and got a big handfull.

"Of course, oh my; look at the sweet little baby!" The old woman said and dropped candy in Delphines bag too.

"Say thank you!" Michael said to the girls.

"Thank you!" All the girls said in unison.

"Of course darlings!" She said back.

"Okay girls stay next to Daddy." Michael said to the girls walking out the driveway. At this point we have been out for about an hour they got more candy and the complaints begin.

"Mommy.. Im tired can you hold me?" Zaylee whines.

"No but I can set you in the stroller." I compromised.

"Pwease?" She smiled. I put my baby wrap on and took Delphi out and put her on me and put Zaylee in the stroller. We finally got to walking back and then boys were staring at the two older girls and they looked nervous then they came behind them.

"Boo!" A boy about age 10 jumped at them and yelled in attempt to scare them which made Delphine cry.

"Hey don't make my baby sister cry!" Jasara yells and throws her wand at the boy and it hit him in the face.

"Hey, Jasara that wasnt nice." Michael got low to pick it up and to her level.

"But he made Delphi cry." She pouted her lips at her father.

"I know honey and Im proud of you for defending Delphi for us but you only do that if we aren't here." He explained to her.

"Yeah listen to your daddy you little twat!" The boy snickers.