Valentine's day

Note- Sorry it took forever.. it's a big one !! I literally fought myself for days and hours (this might be the worst you've ever read in your life, and I formally apologize that..) feel free to hate me in the comments 😭😭😭!! Enjoy?

3rd person

"I'm Home!" Liz walked in holding a few of Whole Food's bags, and Michael was holding a bouquet of 50 glitter roses, like the ones she saw on TikTok.

"Will you be my valentine?"

"Absolutely not." She put the bags down and kissed him passionately anyway.

"Sorry, wrong person." They laughed as he put the flowers on the table and held her by the back of her thighs.

"Oh? Is someone else supposed to be coming in that you want as your Valentine?" She kept her hands around his neck.

"Maybe.. Unless you change your answer, of course."

"I guess so. So yeah, I will be your Valentine."

"Good." He picked her up.

"You should pick me up like this tomorrow." She whispered against his jaw.

"I'll do more than pick you up, baby." He let her go, and as she bent down to put the groceries away, Michael took a swing at her ass in front of him.

"You motherfucker.." She laughed as she shook her ass against him.

"Oh?"

"What?" Liz teased as she bent over again to put the bags away.

"Is this what we are doing now?" Michael picked her up and took her to the couch.

"Noooo!" She laughed, grabbing his shoulders as he walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Well.." Michael set her down on the bed and hovered over her, placing fast kisses all over her face and body.

"Ahh! Ba-babe.. W-wait.." She laughed and squirmed under his lips.

"Nope!" He laughed and kept going.

"No, for real, stOP!" She raised her voice, which was clouded by pure laughter.

"Fine." He kissed her lips, and she stood up.

"Thank you." She giggled as she ran down the stairs.

He chased her, and they ran around the house for a while before deciding to rest for the night.

Next Day: Michael's Pov

"Good morning, handsome." Liz rubbed my back with her brand new nails.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Happy Valentine's Day, my baby." I smiled as she traced her nails onto my back, spelling out her name.

"Are you ready for our plans?" She whispered

"All of them, baby." We giggled softly.

"Come with me."

"Now I have to shower." Liz yawned, stretched, and then walked into the bathroom.

"But wait.."

"Let me shower!!" Liz laughed groggily.

"Alone?" I shouted

"Nooo.." She threw her clothes on the floor, stepped into the shower, and flicked the water on.

"Fine!" I walked in with her and got under the water with her.

"Can you wash my back for me, Michael?" Liz asked

"Of course.." I took the loofah, and she put the soap on it. I turned back around and slowly scrubbed.

"Mm. That's n-nice." Liz moaned lightly as I continued to wash the back half of her body.

"You like that?" I tossed the loofah and used my hands to massage her body.

"Yeah, actually, it feels nice." She rotated her head as I massaged her neck.

"Good.. Good." I kissed her wet face.

"Mhmm.." She rinsed and then stood behind me.

"Someone's aroused." I whispered. I turned to her and opened the door for her to

"Maybe a little." She grabbed her robe out of the warmer and walked away.

"Running so soon?" I licked my lips as her hips swayed with her steps.

"Nope, not running away. I'm just getting ready to do my hair for today." Liz explains

"Good good.." I rubbed against her back with my front and moved her hair off her shoulder.

"Mm, that's, um, n-nice." She moaned lightly.

"Yeah?" I teased while I kissed and sucked on her neck and left a small hickey on her neck.

"Yeah, it is." She jumped onto the sink and grabbed my face into hers.

I untied her robe and massaged her body as I kissed her lips.

"So beautiful.." I whispered to her as we stripped off our robes and kept kissing.

I pulled her off the counter and lowered her around me.

"Oh my god." She gripped my shoulders as I stood there and bounced her, pushing and pulling her around me.

Liz dug her nails into my shoulders. I pulled out of her to bring her to the chair right outside the door.

"Wait, let me move this." Liz threw the pillow on the floor so she had more room to be on her hands and knees in the chair.

"Good?" I asked before pushing back in, and she nodded.

"M-M... Michael, oh my god." I went all the way in, and her body jerked in pleasure.

"Liz, you feel so good."

"Faster.." She moans, and I speed up my pace.

"Like this?" I asked

"mhmm.. "

"Good.."

"Michael.." Liz panted

"Tell me, baby, does it feel good?" I teased her again.

"So... S-so good." She gripped the chair in arousal.

"Are you trying to cum, sweetheart?" I pulled out and leaned into her ear.

"O-only if you let me." She whined

"Beg me.."

"Please.." She sobbed lightly as her pleasure began to build intensely.

"Keep going.."

"I need to, p-please."

"One more.."

"Da-Daddy-y please.." She whimpered incoherently.

"Go on, pretty girl." I thrust a few more times as her body convulsed, pumping out her orgasm that dripped out of her onto the end of the chair.

"Oh my god." Liz sighs in relief as her orgasm finishes dripping.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. Do you need anything?" I leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"I need to go do my hair, but that is only the beginning." She backed out of the chair and went to the bathroom to style her hair.

Timeskip: At dinner, Liz's POV

"You know, babe, it's so hard to focus on my food when you look so hot in the suit." I dropped my fork, wiped my face, and kissed Michael's hand.

"Ooo.. a little roles reversed, I see." He smiled and held his hand, looking at the lipstick print on it.

"Maybe.. for now until we get home and you, you know, destroy me, as much as possible.. make my legs go numb, my voice disappear, my makeup fade into tears." I bit my lip and crossed my legs as I described what kind of night I was fantasizing about.

"Is that what you want to do?" Michael set his glass down and looked forward into my eyes.

"Of course it is; I have nothing to do, except you." I licked my lips and finished my food.

"Check please!" Michael called for the waiter.

"Good. The clock is ticking." I pulled out one of my travel toothbrushes and started using it in front of my husband, who waved me down for one too.

"Great, you have a lovely day!" Michael said to the servers, and then dragged me to the car and began to drive.

"Someone's excited." I rubbed my thighs.

"Very.." He sped up to the highway.

Timeskip: at home

"Come here, baby." I pulled Michael to the bed as I untied his tie.

"That's a shame; your dress is really, really beautiful. Too bad I'm throwing it on the floor." He unzipped my dress and unhooked my bra.

"Hmm, someone is a little impatient, I see." I laughed

"Mhm.."

"Now let's get this off, hm?" I undid his pants off him and then ripped his shirt to reveal his very lightly tanned skin and pushed him down to climb on top of him.

Michael looked at me with nothing but lust in his eyes, with mine reflecting them.

"You look so, so good, my love." He made circles on my hips while I grinded against him.

"Just for you." I looked down at him as I felt his erection slowly arise.

"Oh God, Liz." Michael groaned

"What's the matter, baby?" I smirked as I rubbed against him while playing with my tits.

"You look, feel, and sound so, so good." Michael panted lightly as he was rock hard at this point, and I was already weak in the knees as the night was only starting.

"What about taste?" I moved my hand to be next to his head.

Michael's POV

"Hmm, there's only one way to find out." I gaze at her pretty pussy, dripping through her thong. "Put one of your knees on my shoulder and grind on my face like you do when I play with your body on my lap."

"That tongue, oh yes." Liz moaned, holding onto the headboard.

I flicked my tongue against her as she rubbed herself against my mouth.

"God.. Mmm.." She moaned quietly.

"Speak up. Let me hear you, my love."

"Yes, Michael. K-Keep-p going." She screamed as she bucked her hips in different directions.

"So. Fucking. Good." He said it in between breaths.

I kept going for a little bit longer until Liz's makeup got ruined.

"I'm about to... Michael. Oh my fuck.. I'm ohh.. Yes.. I-." She hyperventilated as her body shook and her eyes watered.

"Good.. Cum all on my tongue for me, baby."

"Oh..Ohh" She screamed

"Such a good girl, Liz." I licked the dripping remains, and her body twitched above me.

"Oh yes, baby, come here." She kicked her leg over to get up and lay on her back.

"I'm here. Just for you, daddy." She whispered, teasing her body in front of him.

"Yeah, what do you want, my love?"

"I want you in me." She smiled

"Say it again."

"I want you in me." She repeated

"How bad?"

"So bad, baby." She whined

"Go on, not that you deserve it." I helped Liz lower her hips, and she threw her head back slowly.

"I don't?" Liz pouted

"Unless you can tell me how you've earned it?"

"no.." She moved slowly and progressed at her own speed.

"Oh fuck, you fit so well." I groaned as she kept going.

Liz moaned as she bounced on my lap and scratched my body.

"I like the way you take me, baby."

"Faster.. please.." She bounced, and then I grabbed her hips and moved her quicker.

"Is this good?" I whispered

"Yeah.." She smiled at me.

"Harder.." She attacked my neck and shoulder with her teeth as I forced her body down into mine.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" I whispered softly again.

"No, no, you aren't ba-babe." She moaned as her body held up the pace.

"just making sure." I reminded

"I love you." She whispered softly into my ear.

"I love you, baby." I whispered back.

"You're so beautiful riding me like this." She grabbed my face and started to kiss me.

Her moans travel into my mouth, and mine do the same; her hips follow the guide of my hands.
She clenches down on me when my mouth finds her nipple. I lick around the bud before gently biting it, which causes her to cuss out loud and tug at her hair while the other hand begins to scratch down my back.

"Wait, wait." She pants heavily, stopping me and demounting herself from me.

"Do you not want to continue?" I asked

"I do.. I do, but I can't be the only one who feels good." She bent over and licked the tip. I kept my palms behind my head. She sits up and slowly strokes me, from top to bottom, before she leans down again and places a kiss on the side of my tip, then down my base.

I feel her tongue around my shaft, her mouth taking me deeper, and she moans around me while my body has a mind of its own as I lift my hips to make her take me even deeper into her throat.

"Your mouth feels so good..." I pant out, I guide her up to allow her to breathe before guiding her back down to make me go deeper, and when my tip hits the back of her throat, I hold her there because I know she likes it and it feels too damn good right now.

When I pull her up, there's saliva running down her chin, a smile on her face, and her eyes are slightly red, with tears brimming at her enchanting eyes. She was still absolutely beautiful.

Liz's Pov

"Do you feel good, my love?" I let my tears slip out of my eyes and down my face.

"Y-yes, I do." He mumbled, gripping the bed tightly.

"Good, that's really good." I said as I was going back down for more.

He pulled me up and had me sit back up on the pillows next to him, and I caressed his length lightly.

"Are you done?" She whispered

"Oh no, taking a breather, then switching up, if that's okay."

"Okay, good, that's good." I confirmed

I laid down next to him for a breather and made a motion for him to come over to me.

"Is this what you want, Liz?" He stroked from tip to base, and I bit my lip.

"Y-yes pl-please.." I begged for him as he hovered over me and teased me with his erection.

"You're so pathetic when you beg; I love every second of it." He whispered to me as he pressed himself into me and backed out.

"Fuck. Oh my god, yes." I moaned in his ear as he slammed into me.

"You're dripping for me, baby." He rubbed my upper body.

"You like that?" I looked into his eyes, reaching desperately into his soul as our bodies connected, glistening in the warm lighting.

"I do; I do a lot, darling." He whispered

"The way you fuck me, that's good." She encourages me to keep going, and she begins to buck her hips until I take hold of her hips and thrust myself into her.

"Oh yeah, like this?" I pushed myself as much as possible, and she gripped the sheets, and her head fell back onto the pillow, but I picked it back up.

"You're going to watch it for me. Can you do that?" I dragged my fingers around her face.

"I.. I can." She reached for the glass of water on the stand and took a sip.

"Good.. good.. do you want anymore before we continue?"

"Maybe a little more." She said it dryly.

"Go on.." I handed it to her, and she drank some, and then I did too.

"Oh my..." She rolled her eyes as I placed my thumb on her and began to rub circles around her, then teased my fingertips inside her.

"Hey!!" Liz pouted

"What's the matter, baby?" I pushed my finger about halfway this time.

"I-umm.. N-nevermind.." She felt my fingers hit her spot, so she grabbed my arm as I was going to speed up a little.

"Do you want me to change pace?" I asked her; she becomes incoherent eventually, and she's slowly getting there. It goes from intense moaning, then stuttering, then her hyperventilating, then more moans, then absolutely no words. She's in stage two, one of the hottest in my opinion, but to each their own

"N..no.." She choked out, and I didn't stop; I just kept going while I got an answer.

"Okay.." I kept massaging her, and she kept closing her eyes and opening them again.

"Do you want to do something else?" I asked as she turned her head and slowly convulsed.

"n-NO!" She whimpered as she was close to finishing again.

"Are you sure?" I began to slow down, and she looked very frustrated.

"Don't y-you dar-e st-op.." She gripped my arm tighter and made eye contact with me.

"Mmm, someone is feisty, I see." I stuck her fingers into her mouth and then pushed them back into her

"I.. oh.. Yes.. baby.. Fuck." She clawed against my arm until I bent down to use my mouth. She threw her hands in my hair.

Liz's POV

I ran my fingers through his curls as my orgasm intensified.

He looked up at me, and I looked down at him, and then I shut my eyes, as I was going to be edged.

"You son of a bitch." I whimpered angrily.

"Aww, baby, it's okay; you'll be okay." He hung over me and kissed all over my body, then came back up to kiss me, but I turned away from him.

He grabbed my jaw and kissed me. I kissed him quickly before traveling my hands down to my throbbing clit to make quick, small circles around

"Such a needy girl, hm?" He rubbed himself against my opening, and I nodded slightly.

"I am." I whimpered

"Good, you used your words." He kept thrusting in and out, and my body and I sped up as he got deeper.

Another cry fell from my lips when he wrapped his fist around my hair and yanked my head up again.

"You're dripping all over my cock, sweetheart. Look at you."
He swept his thumb over my damp cheek. I was a mess. I closed my eyes and began to hold them together.

"Open them." He demanded

"I-I can't.." She cried

"Open them, or I'll stop."

"Okay, Okay.." My eyes shot open as my orgasm rose through me again.

"I'm so close, Liz," he groaned.

"Me too..."

"Fuckkkk.."

"Will you cum with me?" I looked into his eyes.

"Yes, I will."

An electric shiver moved through my entire body at his words.

"Please," I sobbed.

He kissed around my nipples and tugged on them a little.

"I need—I can't please..."

"Please what?" He smirked at me.

"Please, I need to..." I panted

"Not yet; I'm not close enough yet." He warned

Michael lifted his hand, looked at me for approval, and after I gave him the green light, he closed it around my throat.

I took his words and held myself together for all of 5 seconds before getting too tense.

"Who's my good little princess?" He took my fingers off my center and placed them on his tongue.

"m-me.." He replaced my fingers with his, and he kept his thrusts going.

"Yes, you are." He tensed up.

"I-.." I coughed

"Almost.." He pulled out and rubbed himself on me while simultaneously still rubbing my clit.

"I.. I don't think I can."

"Shh, it's okay. I know you got this; look at me." I forced my eyes open and looked at him.

"Oh, oh, yeah." We groaned together as we panted and sweated.

"I'm r-ready.." She moaned

"Yes, that's it. Come on, baby."

"Oh my-y.. fucking god, yes." She dripped out our releases and hyperventilated after.

"Good girl, baby." He complimented me and kissed my hair.

My body convulsed and twitched as he opened the drawer to grab a rag and dipped it in the water cup next to the table.

"Here, so you can clean up."

"Thank you.." I smiled

"Of course, what do you want to do now?"

"I want to lay here and go to sleep." I admitted

"Of course." He laid back on the pillow and reached his arms out for me.

"Do you need anything?"

"Just you, my beautiful, talented, very special girl." He held me against his body as the air blew and the night ended.