*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚PART 1˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hey y'all how you guys doing today i'm good i hope you're good to but i know you don't like talking to me so bye also don't mind the music i had this on repeat while writing this.

Speaking: 𝚃𝚈𝙿𝙴𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚁
whisper: Italic
Mind:ℙℝ𝔼𝕄𝕀𝕌𝕄
Author talking: BOLD
WARNINGS: swearing,blood talk or showed
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
YAMI 'S POV
it's night time and I just came back from the village with my three year old son Akuma him in my arm i'm not very far from my house but then i heard the most horrific scream "𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝.... 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠." I said in my head it was until I heard my dad yelling for my mom"MOM!" i screamed and started running to my house trying to keep Akuma in my arms.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
As i was approaching my house i see blood in the once pure white snow and the door wide open "𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚘....𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐." I said in my head running straight in to my house "mom,dad are you alright i heard you guys scream?" i said look in looking everywhere for them but once i got to the living room there laying on the the floor was the worst scene ever my mother and father body's were all bloody my mother was missing her left arm and part of her head my father was ripped open both eyes were gone "MOM DAD NO!" i yelled causing Akuma to wake up and start crying.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
After I had calmed Akuma down but on his ear muffs I started to think of who in the world would do this "w𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎...." I said in my head thinking about were could the 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 or people who did it were then I finally realized where they could be "THE VILLAGE!!" I yelled i got up as quickly as possible and ran holding Akuma tightly but not too much to hurt 𝚑𝚒𝚖.
"𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖." i thought running "There's a slight smoke smell we're is it coming 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖?" i said looking around to see where the smoke smell was coming from and it was coming from the
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
VILLAGE!
"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT" i said running faster then before i got to the hill were i could see the village it was all on fire blood everywhere on the grass on the wall some people people were dead some people were burned.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(JUST IMAGINE THERE IS BLOOD EVERYWHERE) ─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
"No, no, no" i said running in the the now burning village to my best friend may's house "MAY, MAY WHERE ARE YOU" i yelled running to her house when i finally get to her house i see her and her boyfriend on the wall of the house dead i was speechless i walked up to there bodies and fell down onto my knees and you know what i did i cried and cried hugging there bodies I heard a screams coming from the house next to may's house i walked to the house and as i did the screams got louder i got to the the door of the house and i slid it open "Hello is there someone here i heard you screams." I said walking in the house holding on to Akuma with one hand as I walked farther into the house I stepped on something liquidity.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
I looked down to see a blood trail "𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝....𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍?" I said as I started following the trail as it lead to the forest behind the house as I walk i heard rustling in the bushes "𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎? " I said waking closer but not to close for anything to grab me
"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎? " I heard a deep voice behind me so I turned are with wide eyes It was a man with Ruby red eyes, a scar on his right eye, shoulder length purple or idk, red long horns, and some fox ears just a little taller than the horns.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The demon

I know, I know he's to hot but it was just something I had so I'm making this hottie the nothing is on him like the necklace

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
"𝚆-𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢-𝚢𝚘𝚞?!" I said as I was backing away from him "𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎" he said licking his top teeth his look scares me so much I was trembling so 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙
"𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝔸𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕒" I said in my head the demon then looked down at Akuma and smirks "𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎"he said as brought out some claws from his hand and when is did this I ran farther into the forest
As I ran I look back to see the demon running after me my legs are burning and beginning for me to stop but I keep running I look behind me and the demon was really close to my face as he smile with teeth he then swings his right hand at me I turn around so he could slash the back of my dress as he did fell to the ground and rolled away from his hand that's about hit me as I get back up and run he started chasing me to but as I look back I see I'm OFF THE GROUND IN A TREE I then feel someone putting me the back not me know they were there I look forward to see bright and long yellow and fire red hair "ARE YOU OKAY MISS,IT SEEMS YOU HAVE A LITTLE ONE IS HE OK?" he said in a loud but cheerful voice i was to stunned "i'm ok but i think he will need help." i said looking down at Akuma and pat his head "OK HELP IS ON THE WAY JUST HANG ON!" he said pulling out his sword "hey y'all done" said a voice behind us "YES!" he said the man turned around to face the demon "alright then let's get this started!" the demon said as he started to attack us.
(After the fight and the demon got that ah whooped and that neck cut)
The fight is finished,we were headed somewhere to get help for Akuma the mystery man said his was Rengoku and was a hashira and for some minutes he explained what a hashira is and what a demon slayer is I think it really cool I want to ask him if he could train me but I don't want to be a burden to him
(Time skip)
Well there little girls just took Akuma and said that they'll be right back the man left also so I'm alone
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
I'm done with this chapter be grateful children I have blessed you with trash 🫤
Bye I loves