Friends

Basils POV.

Basil walks into the bathroom to get changed.

"It's strange how Sunny's clothes can also fit me, not to mention they are really comfy!"

"I find these clothes very cute! Especially on Sunny, I don't know why but my heart has been fluttering for him ever since we were kids. I just dont want him to leave me, that's why I asked everyone if they could help me get him to stay." Basil thought.

"Oh well, I should probably go get in bed!"

Sunny's POV
"Hm, what's taking basil so long, does my shirt not fit? That's my softest shirt I own so I hope it does."

"Eh I shouldn't worry, after all he would just come out with his shirt on and ask for a different one if it doesn't!"

"Maybe I should go check on him."

"No, I should respect his privacy."

"But I mean we are friends so he probably won't mind if I go in there, after all he's only taking off his shirt. It's not like I've never seen him shirtless"

"Still I must wait, I don't want to ruin our friendship, especially after I just got it back- wait here he comes!"

Basil walks out wearing the shirt Sunny gave him, it looks really comfy and is a little big on him.

"Oh uh is the shirt to big?"

"No it's fine, thanks Sunny!"

"No problem, anyways do you want the couch or the mattress?"

"Oh I'm fine with whatever!

"I'll take the couch so you can have the mattress, after all you are the guest so you should have the best!"

"Aw thanks Sunny!"

"No problem basil! Anyways what do you want to watch?"

Sunny hands Basil the remote to the tv.

"Oh thanks! Hm how about we watch this! You're okay with this right?"

"This looks fun to watch!"

It's a documentary about plants and the past behind some of their meaning.

"So Basil, do you still go to therapy? Sorry if that's strange to ask."

"Oh yeah, I feel bad for Polly though because she has to drive me there once a week and it's like an hour drive."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure!"

"Can you still see out of you right eye?"

"Yeah, it's just a little blurry."

"Yeah sorry about that.."

"Don't worry about it, it's in the past now, after all you did say we should make new memories!"

Basils POV

"I feel bad because the only reason I did that was because I didn't want you to leave me with my own guilt."
Basil thought.