ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓪③

Yoongi was lead to spacious bedroom, the main focus was the four poster queen-sized bed that took up one wall. To left was walk-in closet which he thought lead to a bathroom. Dark blue blankets and pillows covered the bed that also matched the draperies on the windows. The Butler placed Yoongi bag on the floor. "If you could follow me Sir I will take you to see the Master now." Minjae said.

Trying to get his bearings, he was led back the way he came until he was shown into the study. Once Yoongi was inside, the Butler quietly left closing the door behind him. Feeling nervous and unsure Yoongi stood there facing the man that sat behind a desk. Unable to meet Mr. Kim eyes he kept his own on the floor. Hearing a sigh he quickly glanced up as Mr. Kim left his chair and walked over to Yoongi, to stand in front of him, "Do you know why you are here?" Unable to talk past the lump in his throat Yoongi just shook his head.

"You are here because your Father owes me a great deal of money. He is unable to honour that debt, therefore you will remain here until I say otherwise." Pausing to assess the younger mans response he then continued. "You will remain in your room at all times except for meals if you wish to explore the house or gardens, you will ask for permission first."

Yoongi was dumbfounded. his mind to confused to understand, what Mr. Kim meant. "There is only one rule, you will obey me at all times" Yoongi shaking got worse, but this time it was anger. "If you do not do this then you will be punished harshly and swiftly. Is that understood?". "What the hell, are you crazy!" Moving so fast that Yoongi had no time to react Mr.Kim was suddenly in front of him, his arms holding him in place. He was so close Yoongi could fell his warm breath on his face, their lips almost touching, the anger in Mr.Kim eyes had Yoongi unable to turn away. "I own you, everything you do will be because I will it. You will do nothing, have nothing. Your life is no longer your own, do I make myself clear?"

Stepping back Mr.Kim turned and went back to his seat never taking his eyes of Yoongi. Shocked and confused Yoongi couldn't think, he felt like he was going to back to his seat never taking his eyes of Yoongi. Shocked and confused Yoongi couldn't think, he felt like he was going to throw up. "Lunch is in an hour, return to your room and freshen up. Minjae will take you to the dinning room then." Motioning his hand towards the door Mr.Kim turned away."Ah, before that... my name is Kim Taehyung, you can call me whatever you wish."Taehyung said before leaving Yoongi with a devil smirk.

Slowly on unsteady legs Yoongi went to his room. by the time he arrived there was a steady stream of tears on his face.

Lunch Time

Yoongi sat at the table, glancing at Taehyung every now and then. He hadn't noticed earlier that Taehyung's hair was past his shoulders, the light shining on it. It almost looked like it glowed. "Are you not hungry?" Startled Yoongi realised he had been starring, feeling foolish he lowered his head. He couldn't believe that he was finding Taehyung attractive.

"Can I ask you something Sir?" Taehyung nodded head. "Is there any duties that I am required to do? It's just that I can't really stay in my room all day and do nothing."

Slowly putting his fork on his plate Taehyung stood and regarded Yoongi with a cool stare. "Your only duty here is to please me, only that, I am going out, I will be home later this evening. After you dine tonight you are to be showered. when I return you are to be waiting in my bed"