CHAPTER ONE PREVIEW.

tick

tock

tick

tock

tick

tock

The sound of the clock was making Ae Ri impatiently drum her fingers on the table. The white clean marble table with five white chairs around it and empty white plates. Except for her own, which had centered a singular pill on it with a glass of water on the side.

The automatic sliding doors opened loudly as Sorah walked in with an almost identical outfit bon wore last night, except bon carried a canvas tote bag today.

"What are you doing in here at this time?" Sorah asked.

The reason bon asked was that it was odd to bump into Ae Ri on this side of the facility, the common side. Ae Ri was usually kept on the side that needed an access card.

Ae Ri's chair scraped against the floor as she stood up, "where is everyone?" she asked.

"Everyone who?" Sorah asked, walking over to the self-serve breakfast table.

"All the other interns," she said, "I thought we'd all have breakfast together before training"

Sorah had been packing food in his tote bag (sending it to his pocket world) then grabbed a ripe red apple, turned to look at Ae Ri, and laughed, "they're at school"

"WHAT!" Ae Ri exclaimed, "school? Why!"

"Because–" but Sorah didn't finish bon's sentence because Ae Ri angrily walked over to the doors as they slide open for her and yelled at the unlucky first person that walked by.

"WHY ARE THEY IN SCHOOL!"

Sorah was amused. It usually didn't take much to push Ae Ri's buttons and there was usually a yelling and insult match between the two. But today her mind seemed already occupied by something else to properly engage in their usual bickering.

Quickly, people came at the sound of Ae Ri's yells, the one to get a hold of Ae Ri was S.H.I.E.L.D. engineer, Sheridan Huh.

"Hey, hey, hey," Sheridan said grabbing both of her arms firmly, "what's going on, Ae Ri?"

"Why is everyone else in school?! And why am I not in school?!" she yelled, "why are they in school and why am I not in school! This so unfair!"

Sheridan felt her arms rise in temperature and start to shake a bit. Ne signaled for an assistant to go get Ae Ri's treatment and they rushed to go get them.

"Calm down, Ri" Ne said, "why do you want to go to school?"

"Because it's not fair! Why do they get to go out while I'm trapped in here!" she said, stopping struggling and crossing her arms.

"Ae Ri you know the rules" Nick's voice made everyone turn to look at him as he appeared on the scene.

"Fuck you and your stupid rules!" she yelled, causing random explosions to go off in the eating area, "I'm calling my dad!"

"You've been off your meds," Nick said, looking at the lab assistants signaling to get the teen girl.

Ae Ri just turned and screamed curses at Nick as the assistants went to hold her by both arms. The one that Sheridan had sent to get her treatment returned and tried to get the pill inside of Ae Ri's mouth, but they yelled in pain as Ae Ri not only resisted but had also bitten their hand.

Sorah lips curled up into a smirk as bon walked out of the scene, leaving the struggling crew with Miss Snarky Sparky behind. Bon eventually made it to the outside of the building and by that time, Ae Ri's morning incident was still on bon's mind as bon walked the busy morning streets of New York. Just the thought of Ae Ri attending school is funnier than it should be. Bon can imagine Ae Ri looking disgusted walking down the halls in her Loui Vouton outfit, rolling her eyes that her desk is made out of simple wood and that the lunch isn't prepared by 5-star chefs. Bon wasn't being harsh or overexaggerated, Ae Ri was just a spoiled rich girl, there was no denying that. 

BEHIND THE SCENES-

hey guysss I know its been a while and I have a confession. Sometimes when writing (this goes for any of my stories) I start writing a chapter and half way through I start to harshly second guess myself and loose motivation. I'm trying not to let that habit continue and will at least try to write for my books once a week. thank you so much for being so patient for me and I hope you guys like this snippet of what's to come

LOVE, LUCY