10 : Stop trying to take my man!

Good morning diary!

It's Anya, I haven't wrote much here for a while but this is some MAJOR stuff I must talk about! I mean, ever since this new girl came its like she is trying to litirally steal my boyfriend like what the hell!?

                                                        FLASKBACK TO FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Headmaster: Everyone quiet down.  We have a new student. Everyone please welcome... Chloe shelica.

Everyone: Welcome!

Chloe sat right on the other side of where damian sat as emile and ewen had already passed eden academy and had moved onto collage. I sat on the other side of Damian but Icould tell she was flirting with him. he stood firm though. for example she perposely fell at her locker dropping all her textbooks. I could tell Damian had noticed since we both were talking nearby and she was staring very hard wiating for him to come help pickup her stuff.

Damian however continued talking with me and she had to pickup her items herself. Me and Chloe are supposidly( That's probably not spelled properly lol) friends and 3 months later she told me something that made my blood boil inside...

Chloe: Anya-Chaannnn.

Anya: Hm? What's up chloe?

Chloe: I'm going to tell Damian that I like him today!

Anya: But he's MY boyfriend why would you do that?

Chloe: Oh sorry, He probably likes me better b*tch.

( By the way chloe is 16, anya is now 17 and Damian is 18 so please forgive me for al foul language used >︿< )

Anya: Shut up Chloe and don't steal my boyfriend

Chloe: Fine I'll confess tomorrow but YOUR going to see him say yes and be MY sy-on boy idiot.

Anya: Hey! Only I can call him my sy-on boy!

Chloe: Oh yeah a**h*le? We'll see about that!

Anya: stop swearing its rude and bad-

Chloe stops me midway in my sentence and punches me. she gave me a bruise on my arm but I cover it up with my uniform and we walk our seperate ways. I feel enraged. SHES ALWAYS SO ANNOYING AND RUDE! It's a bad thought but because I've picked up assasign traits from my mom, I want to kill her. Its bad, but I need to punish her, even if its not killing...

TBC...