Phone Love Part 3

Abhimanyu was walking on the road.He saw a middle aged woman fainting down.

He ran towards her.

Abhimanyu took that woman to the hospital.

In the medical form he wrote his name as 'Suraj'.

Abhimanyu thought:I should not disclose my real name here.What if anyone identifies me by my name and informs Arjun uncle?Arjun uncle maybe knowing the big shots in Mumbai.

Abhimanyu had that woman's phone with him.

He opened the phone and saw the first caller name.

Abhimanyu:Akshara!

He rang her up.

Akshara picked up the phone:Hello Manjari aunty...where are you now?

Abhimanyu thought:So her name is Manjari.

Abhimanyu:Your Manjari aunty fainted due to high sugar and got injured.I have admitted her in the city hospital.

I have admitted her in the city hospital

Akshara got shocked and worried.

Akshara:Manjari aunty!

Akshara reached the hospital.

Akshara wept seeing the unconscious Manjari.

Akshara:Open your eyes aunty.

The doctor asked her:How are you related to her?

Akshara:Manjari aunty is my mother's best friend.Though our native place is not Mumbai,my sister and I are working here.We stay with Manjari aunty to avoid hostel stay.She is like a mother to me.

Dr:Don't worry.She will regain consciousness now.But take care of her health.She is having high sugar due to which fainted.Because of that only she got injured.

After some time Manjari opened her eyes.Akshara was relieved.