The Attraction Game - P.P

I'm attracted to three main things when it comes to guys (Be prepared. It's weird.) For example, I love it when they pay attention to the little details in life. Say, they remember your favorite color or what your favorite food is. I try to do that for everyone but when someone remembers something even I don't, it makes me feel straight butterflies in my stomach. Another one personally is that it's REALLY attractive when boys are just a bit overprotective when you talk to other boys because it shows they value you still. But my weirdest one might be that I find it attractive when boys have fast reflexes, just like when you throw something at them and they catch it in an instant, like please catch me while I fall head over heels for you. I'm just joking (not).

You might be wondering what that has to do with my life on Neverland. Well, my dear friend Wendy challenged me to a game, or a sort of challenge for the lost boys on Neverland. The first person who can achieve all three of these... whatever they are, has to take me out on a date. They don't know they're in the challenge because according to Wendy "Anyone who does it without needing to be asked deserves your love Y/n," Wendy was insistent that I would partake in the challenge. "Say you'll do it," she would tell me sternly, "Fine, fine," I had laughed as she rolled her eyes at me, turning to see me in the sleeping bags of our tent. "I swear on myself, Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, that whoever can achieve all the met requirements of a good boyfriend, to me at least, HAS TO take me out on a date. Even if it's Pan." I said as I held my hand up and put the other one over my heart. I look at Wendy with a solemn look on my face. "I will not let you down Wendy Darling." I stare into her eyes as she stares into mine for a second before we burst into laughter. The whole idea was insanely absurd but Wendy was determined to find love for me since she had found love for Felix and if this was the only way I'd do it, she'd make me swear on fulfilling it. We talked some more about which boys would be most likely to fulfill my slightly crazy standards when we were told very nicely to go back to sleep. "It's 3 in the bloody morning you dimwits sleep for God's sake!" And that was the end of our talks and the beginning of the challenge.

As it turns out, NONE of the lost boys are apparently boyfriend material of any type. It's been a week since the challenge started and I have just found out that half the boys don't even remember my name. If that wasn't humbling enough, then all the boys flirt with Wendy, so I become the overprotective one. The occasional ungodly pickup line will be directed at me but no one ever speaks up about it. They just... move on. Except when it comes to Wendy. I could never be jealous of her since she's my only girl friend on the island, but I swear sometimes when Felix isn't around I feel like her bodyguard, fighting of lovesick boys. And it also sucked that most of the boys on the island were not fast with their reflexes AT ALL. Say, for example James. He was called up for one of Pan's little games a while back and he was supposed to dodge the flying arrows and let's just say... he did not survive the ordeal. I'm just beginning to lose hope in the whole challenge. Then of course, there's Peter.

Peter Pan, the "ruler" of Neverland, the most ruthless person I know, is my crush. I know, I know, you're probably asking "Who falls in love with a psychotic murderer who kidnaps little boys?" (with the exception of me and Wendy). Well it's me. I'm the one who fall in love with crazy people. Couldn't you tell from the previous requirements to win the challenge that I'm not emotionally stable? Peter isn't horrible though and that's what makes him different. He's sweet on occasion and he can be quite nice to us girls when he's not in a bad mood. He has the power to make me feel like I'm the only one in the world to him at any given moment. It also helps that he's super hot (What can I say, I'm insanely attracted to brunette haired guys with green eyes. They're my weakness.) . But since the challenge has started, he's been locked away in his compound, doing who knows what in there and I'm here being delusional thinking I might actually have a chance with him. I haven't even told Wendy about him, let alone anyone else so I can't even vent about it to anyone. Ohhh, I just hope someone can finish this stupid challenge for me and then we can move on with our lives. I hate this challenge.

Making a part 2 to this POV right now! I hope you guys like this one since it's sorta based on a TikTok audio I listened to once so yeah 🥲🥲