Math Homework - Pt 2

Your POV 😌 I figured it out hehe:

"Mrphg, hey Y/N," the familiar thick accented voice whispered from behind your body and you turned in your chair and burst out laughing at the sight in front of you. Robbie had a plate of brownies in his hand and a smirk on his face that was littered with brownie crumbles. "I got uth the brownies," he was able to speak a bit better after swallowing a shit ton of chocolate and his eyes radiated with mischief. "Robbie?" I smiled at him pleasently and put one hand on his shoulder as he looked down at it with a bit of wariness, "Yesh Y/N?" He gulped down the rest of the brownie and put the plate down slowly, his eyes never leaving yours. You lean in and whisper in his ears, a bold move you know, but it was worth a try, just to see his reaction. "You know you weren't supposed to eat the brownies," your hot breath sends shivers down his back that you can feel through his shoulders and when you feel his breath shake and reach up a bit further you overestimate it and your lips make contact with his ear.

It was a light brush.

Not even a brush, just a split second touch.

You immediately backed away after.

Yet you wanted more.

But then you took in his expression. Robbie was frozen, like frozen frozen, his tall frame shaking slightly as his breath wavered and he closed his green-blue eyes and rubbed his hands together, taking a nervous breath in as he plopped in my bed. "L-let's start working on the homework Y/N," he finally looked at me, a look in his eyes that I couldn't quite figure out, but I did see one thing in his eyes: nervousness.

Didn't one of the pranks start like this?

As you awkwardly try and place yourself on the bed with your pencil and paper in hand, Robbie writes away furiously. Your eyes squeeze shut as you furiously go through the memories of pranks you and Fiona had pulled. As you rub your hands to the temples of your head in deep concentration, you don't notice Robbie staring at you. You feel his gaze burning holes into your head and feel the heat rise to your face but you continue to search through your library of pranks and finally remember it.

7th grade. You and Fiona had planned to water balloon Robbie after school, as per her genius, and you were tasked to tell Robbie about the "surprise" you had planned for him after school at the rickety old park. You had approached him the exact same way, with the exact same reaction on both of your faces. It was practically deja vu. And probably a bit traumatic as you had used Kool Aid instead of water, and traumatized the poor boy.

God, you guys were mean.

Part 3 tonight hehe 😌