ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁴

🌸🐈‍⬛🌸

My eyes open before my alarm goes off.

I stand up, change, and walk downstairs.

Mom isn't up yet, so I make breakfast. Once I'm done, I look at the clock and see I have thirty minutes before I have to leave.

So, I make my bento, and I make one for Ayato.

After I'm done, Mom walks into the kitchen and fixes a plate. We eat breakfast in silence, she is reading a magazine, and I'm on my phone.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Tomorrow, I'm visiting your dad. I'll be gone for a few weeks. Will you be okay?"

I nod, "Yeah, Taeko and Osano are a few blocks away, if I get lonely I'll bother them."

She smiled and I stood up, put my plate in the sink, and grabbed my stuff.

I put on my shoes, "Bye mom, see ya later." I say and walk out the door.

When I get to the curb, Taeko and Osano are waiting for me.

"Hey guys." I say and we walk to school.

"So, Y/N. What did Mr. Rana want yesterday?" Taeko asked, "Oh, he wants me to tutor another student."

Taeko nodded, we got to the gate and I saw Ayato.

"Hey guys, I'll meet you at class." They nod and I walk up to him.

"Hey, Ayato? Can you do me a favor?" He nodded.

I sigh, "There's this girl, she's-" Ayato cut me off.

"Did she hurt you? What's her name?" He asked, he looked like a mad man.

I starred at him, "No, she did hurt me. She's been stalking Osano and it's gotten so bad that she stole his cat and if he tells the cops, she's gonna hurt it." Ayato calmed down.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked, "Well, I told Osano I would help him, and he doesn't want me to get hurt. So I was wondering if you could help me?"

He nodded, I smiled, "Great! After practice, you can meet me at my house, you remember the address, right?" He nodded.

"Here." I grabbed my phone and held it out to him.

"Put your number in, so we can text and stuff." He grabbed my phone and added his number. He handed it back to me and I smiled.

"Wanna walk to class?" He nodded and we went to the lockers to change our shoes and grab our books.

We walk to class in silence. And once we arrive we see the guidance counselor talking to Mr. Rana.

I look at them, He's early today.

As Ayato and I walk to our seats, Mr. Rana stops me. "Oh, Miss L/N?" I stop walking and look at them.

Mr. Rana motioned for me to walk over to them, I did and the guidance counselor smiled.

"Y/N L/N, right?" She asked, I nodded. "Yes ma'am." She looked at Mr. Rana, then at me. "I'm sure Mr. Rana told you about the program?" I nodded, "Good. After class, come to my office so you can meet the student you'll be tutoring."

I nodded and went to my seat. I saw Osano and Taeko looking at me, I shrugged and sat down.

The guidance counselor left and Mr. Rana started class.

🌸🐈‍⬛🌸

After class, I went straight to the councilor's office.