ʰᵃˡˡᵒʷᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ

🌸🎃🌸

I wake up with a big smile, it's Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I went all out. Kokona is throwing a Halloween party and I was invited.

I get out of bed and rush downstairs with my phone so I could get inspiration for my pumpkin.

I had already bought three pumpkins and three kits.

I set up the table with trash bags and a tarp.

Then I grabbed some pre-made cookie dough. I made the dough last night, Amao gave me a great recipe.

I shape the dough into pumpkins and preheat the oven.

Once that was done, I put the cookies on a pan and place them in the oven.

I ran to the TV and turned on some spooky movies before I grabbed my phone.

I scrolled through my contacts and texted Osano and Taeko.

Every since we were kids, we would carve pumpkins on Halloween. They both said they were on there way and I waited for them.

🌸🎃🌸

"So are you two going to Kokona's party?" I ask, Taeko shrugged. "Probably not, I don't have a costume and I wanted to hand out candy."

"I might go." Osano said, I smiled. "Good."

I made the finishing touches on my pumpkin. I let out a satisfied hum and turned it around.

"What do you think?" I ask, they both gasp. "That looks so cool Y/N!" They both say.

I smile, "Thanks!"

The oven beeps and I stand up. I grab an oven mit and grab the cookies from the oven.

Osano tried to grab one and I swatted his hand away, "Let them cool down!" I scold, He huffs and Taeko chuckled.

🌸🎃🌸

After Osano and Taeko left, it was 7 pm, the party was at 7:30. Time went by fast today.

I went to my room and did my makeup for my costume. I was going to be a character from one of my favorite anime's, even if I don't like the character.

 (Yes, you are Misa! You can pretend that you don't have the wig if you're hair isn't blonde and you don't want the wig

(Yes, you are Misa! You can pretend that you don't have the wig if you're hair isn't blonde and you don't want the wig. You also have a death note and a apple.)

I smiled myself in the mirror, I looked cute.

I grabbed my bag and shoved my phone, death note, and apple in my bag before slipping on my combat boots.

It was 7:40, I was kinda late, but not really. Plus her house is ten minutes away.

Luckily, my mom left me the car. (yes you can drive)

I left the house and drove to Kokona's.

🌸🎃🌸

"You look amazing Y/N!"

I smiled as Kokona gave me a hug. "Thank you!"

Kokona was dressed as a devil, and her friend Saki was an angel.

I noticed that there was a lot of people here, I noticed some of my friends.

I was about to walk up to one of them before I heard someone behind me.

"Oh, did you and Y/N come together?" Kokona said.

I turned around and saw Ayato. Dressed as Light Yagami.

He walked up to me and I smiled, "You came to a party?" I ask, he shrugged. "My mom made me." He said.

I smiled, "What motivated you to dress as Light?"

He shrugged again, I chuckled and grabbed his hand as I lead us to the snack table.

🌸🎃🌸

I ended up driving Ayato home after the party. We had a good time, he even smiled.

Once I got home, I took a shower and changed into my pjs.

I sat on the couch and fell asleep watching Halloween movies.

🌸🎃🌸

A/N:
I know I posted this after Halloween, and it was very short and kinda sucky but I wanted to do something kinda cute.

I might do Holiday chapters, but they will be short like this one.

Thank you all for reading my story, I appreciate all the votes and comments, so thank you!💕

Also, I am trying to work on chapter 16, but writers block is a struggle lol.

🌸🎃🌸