Tales of azroth Book 1

Story of Azroth

One day Azroth El Kumber was on his way home after leaving his masters dojo, while he was heading home he saw a man in full black with a straw hat covering his face, as he walked pass him he notice that the person started to walk behind him, he then decided to turn around to get a glance of his face he saw the person's eyes it was crimson red.

The being in full black then grabbed him by the throat and started to lift him off the ground, As he struggle to get free he started to reach for his sword but to no avail. The being

then sinks his teeth within Azroth while he was there struggling to reach his sword, his finger tip was the only thing touching his sword as he couldn't get a grip as the being continue to drain Azroth of blood as his life force started to diminis...

then sinks his teeth within Azroth while he was there struggling to reach his sword, his finger tip was the only thing touching his sword as he couldn't get a grip as the being continue to drain Azroth of blood as his life force started to diminish the being then throw Azroth on the ground and watch him gasp for air.

It then smiled and said "Welcome to your new life, as its now your turn to walk the night" After saying that Azroth energy started to return as he struggle to get back up the being in full black dashed away within the night looking for more victim's. Azroth then manage to get back up on his feet and grabbed his sword and hold on to his neck to stop the bleeding he then shout" Where are you, yah damn blood sucker!"
After yelling out such boisterous words he drag himself to a local doctor where they tend to his wounds and told him he was going to become an undead if he don't find the vampire and kill him the one who bite him as that was the only known cure for such a deadly disease.

Azroth then told them he would be alright as he knew someone he could talk to about the vampire attack, As he head home to rest he told his master who heard and ran to hear what happen along with some of the students. The master then told him of a cave nearby that a vampire could be there hiding, maybe the one that attacked him.