Part 2

Once again thank you jasminearun for suggesting nice title

story starts here.....

Door bell rings. Pratha opens the door.

Rishab removing his tie: it was very tired day. Today I had very much work.

He kept on talking and goes to his room to change. He gets stunned to see pratha there. She was sitting wearing headphone. He ran to hall. But no one was there. Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulders. It was pratha. He gets shocked.

Pratha removing her headphones: wat happened rishab? Why u ran away like this. I was listening songs. I saw u, u came and ran back. Wat happened?

Rish trying to be normal: nothing. Just work pressure.

Pra smiles: ok. U get fresh. I will make coffee for u.

She goes in kitchen. Rishab was scared. He goes in his room. He takes towel and was abt to open door, pratha came from bathroom with wet hair, holding towel. Rishab gets more shocked. He was standing like statue.

Pra: when u came? I was taking shower. I didn't hear ur voice.

 I didn't hear ur voice

Rishab was looking pratha and again at kitchen. No one was there.

Rish in mind: if this is pratha. Who was that? Then who was that who opened the door.

He was confused.

"Got confused seeing so many pratha?"

It was mixture of man and woman voice. He looked at that voice. It was pratha who was laughing like evil.

"noooooooooooooooooooo"

Rishab suddenly woke up from bed. He was sweating and breathing heavily.

Pratha woke up who was just lying next to him.

Rish: scary dream.

Pratha gives him water to drink. He drinks.

Rish looks at pratha: thanks.

He gets stunned. Her face was turning scary with evil smile. He fell from bed.

Again he woke up breathing heavily. He looks beside. No one was there. He looks at watch. It was 8 am.

Rish: dream within dream.

Pratha comes there smiling. He suddenly got up and touches her hands, shoulders, face to get confirmed it's not dream and she is real pratha.

Pratha: hey, wat r u doing? Is this a new way of romance?

Rish sits on bed. He was relaxed. Just then maid calls pratha. she goes from there.

Rishab gets fresh and goes near dressing table to get ready. He gets shocked seeing in mirror. It was written "I am back" . Suddenly it disappears.

He sits there only. He takes his mobile and calls some one

Rish: she is back.

.......... ..........................

Who is back?

Why rishab is scared?

Who was scaring him in his dreams?

With whom he was talking?

Wait for the next part to know.

Don't forget to tell how was this part.