Part 7

He holds preesha's hand. Her hand was very cold. Suddenly she turned scary and disappeared. Rishab was shocked. Rag comes to him.

Rish: raghav, preesha is dead. I saw her ghost. In room also it was her ghost only.

Rag: why I cant see her?

Rish: don't know.

Rag: it means amar was right? Rudra.....

Rish: he cant kill her. Something is there we need to find out. But dad..

Rag: we will be back again.

Rishab agrees. They go to Mumbai. Rishab meets his dad and get confirmed that he is out of danger.

Rishab and raghav postponed there Chennai plan till rishab's dad fully get well. In these times rishab sees preesha ghost many time. He dint get wat to do. He was living in fear. His mom took him to temple one day. One man called him by signing. Rishab sees there. He signed him as come. Rishab sees his mom. She was busy in praying. He goes to him.

Man: she is haunting u right?

Rishab was stunned by his question. He stares at him.

Man: I know everything. She'll not leav u.

Rish: but wat I did?

Man: I can just tell that u have to be far from her.

Rishab looks at man from top to bottom. He was bit looking like any pandit. That man gives him holy thread and ties to his hand.

Man: don't remove it. It will protect u.

Rish: but give me solution.

Man just smiles. Rish mom calls him. He turned and nods her. And when he turned back, that man has disappeared. Rishab was not understanding anything. He just looked at thread.

......... ...........

After few days.....

Everything was normal. Now preesha's ghost is not scaring him. He tells everything to raghav. Again they decide to go and find rudra. But in between rudra's sis marriage happened. Many responsbiliy came due to which they cud not go.

........... ...............

After few days again they planned. But rishab's mom stops them.

Mom: rishab, I heard ur conversation with that man. There were many functions in home, so I dint talk abt this. Now u r talking abt going there. I will not let u go.

Rish: but mom....

Mom: I know rudra is ur bff. He is also like son for me. But now ur life is in danger. So I can't take risk. Just forget everything and move on.