15

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝒀𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Today's Day Was normal and its 6:00 Pm already And I am getting ready to go and meet Jungkook. I didn't tell tae about it because I want to go alone and if he get to know about it he will never let me do that.

I get ready and its almost 7 pm so I was going but Tae stop me.

Tae: Yn where are you going?

He asked me and I panicked cuz I don't know what to tell him where I am going And Suddenly I got an excuse.

Yn: Actuall today is my appointment in parlour so I am going there.

Tae: Ok let me drop you.

Yn: No Tae I will go by my self.

Tae: But Yn-

Yn- Tae I need some alone time please try to understand.

Tae: okk

Yn: I am get going.

Tae: hmm

I went to that Cafe that he gave me the address and i found him already there.

𝑱𝑲'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"She is taking too long"

and I look at the door and I found her coming she is looking beautiful as always.

Jk: You are late.

Yn: Just 15 mins!

Jk: but I am here from 6:30.

Yn: Its not my fault

Jk: you should say sorry insted-

Yn: listen I don't have time.

Jk: why?

Yn: I have come here by lying and I have to go as soon as possible.

Jk: Ohh

YN: soo start

Jk: Yn today I am only gonna confess truth because I want a new begining.
please don't be mad at me .

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

When I saw you first I feel I like I fall in love with you and that time I decided I will make you mine.

But you are not like other girl and you play hard and that made me more attracted.

and one day when you said you Love me I feel Like I win.

Our relationship is going good until I feel like I started getting bored because I was never been in a serious relationship and I was thinking a way 
To break up with you without getting any blame.

And One day my father said that our business is already reaching success in India,

and now he wants our business in london too.