EPILOGUE

Do you, Aurora Rossi take Saint Volkov to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

I look into Saint's eyes and whisper, "Yes. I do." As the words leave my lips, I feel a warmth spread throughout my body. All our friends and family cheer.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the pastor says, and Saint gently takes my face in his hands and presses his lips to mine.

I'm officially Aurora Volkov.

The crowd erupts again as we turn to each other with tear-filled eyes. I have never felt so loved or so complete in my life. "I love you," I whisper, pulling away.

"I love you more," he says before we turn to our guests.

"Whose ready to party?" I ask, wiping away my tears.

Everyone claps and cheers as they stand up.

"Mommy," Astraea squeals, running up to me. I chuckle, picking her up. "I thought you were playing with Kai," I say, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Ever since I met Ezra again, we've grown closer. Astraea and his son Kai are like magnets. Wherever Kai is, you will find Astraea. Kai was her first friend, the first child not to point out her eye.

"he had to go tinkle," she replies, reaching for Saint.

"Come here," he says, grabbing her. She giggles, laying her head on his chest. "My little star," he whispers, placing a kiss on Astraea's forehead.

I smile, feeling my heart swell with love. Our little family is finally complete.

"Astraea, let's go play," Kai shouts, running up to me and Saint. "Bye, Mommy and Daddy," Astraea says, jumping out of Saint's arms. Kai and Astraea clasp hands and skip off somewhere.

They are adorable.

"I have a feeling they're going to date in the future," I say, smiling at Saint. "Fuck no. She will be single till the day she dies," Saint grunts. I laugh, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"We can only hope," I say, staring into Saint's eyes. He smiles before locking our lips together in a passionate kiss.

Suddenly, a voice breaks the silence. "Hey, you two! Time to eat and celebrate this beautiful day!" I turn to see Axel standing there with a cake cutter.

"I will cut the cake in a minute," I shout, shaking my head.

"I can't believe you're my wife," Saint says, grabbing my hand. "Are you? You were always too hell-bent on me being your wife," I joke.

Saint laughs, kissing my forehead. "I was, but now I am so grateful and relieved that you said yes."

"When I told you I liked you, you kicked me in the balls. So, don't blame me if I didn't think you were willing to give me the time of day," he adds.

"I always liked you, even when I kicked you in the dick," I chuckle, kissing him.

Axel interrupts, "Alright, lovebirds, we're getting ready to eat here!"

"Alright, fine," I say, grabbing Saint's hand.

Today is a dream I never believed would come true. After losing my first daughter, I didn't think I would have another daughter. God, I can't even believe I'm married. I never would've though I be married to Saint Volkov out of all people.