The Summoning of Heroes 2: Berserker

Back at Luvia's Mansion

"Well what now! we don't even have a catalyst for Illya!" Rin complained, annoyed as she rubbed her forehead to calm down.

"Wait! I have an idea!" Illya exclaimed while grabbing the berserker card, making people look at her curiously, "If the card didn't had enough energy, what if I just rip some of my hair and tie it around the card? we could infuse the hair with mana too right??" Illya exclaimed as she ripped a few strains of hair from her head and yelped a bit in pain.

"Now how the hell would that even work??" argued Kuro before she got karate chopped by Ruby. "OW WHAT THE FU-" 

"Well well weeellll~ who knoooows Kuro~ but I am so ready for this to go wrong so I can record it all!!!" Ruby exclaimed as she hoped something juicy would happen.

"Pervert." snapped Sapphire as she shoved Ruby into a nearby wall and scolded her, Kuro and Illya sighed in disappointment while Miyu just stared at Illya

Illya whined as she concentrated on sending mana to the hair, and then placed the class card in the center of the summoning circle, removing the saber one and handing it to Miyu.

"Alright..." Illya muttered as she put her right arm forward, and began to chant but got stopped by her mom handing her another piece of paper. "H-huh?" Illya asked

"You also need to say this to summon a berserker- Sorry for just now telling you-" Iris explained rubbing her neck while holding the paper, Illya just smiled and grabbed it with her left hand and started to chant.

"Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my grandfather, Jubstacheit von Einzbern." 

As Illya finished the first phrase the circle started to glow again and the card was shaking, gulping Illya continued

"The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate." 

As soon as the second phrase was finished, Illya's magic circuits started to activate covering her entire body as light blue sparks were going all around her

"Fill, fill, fill, fill, fill! Repeat every five times. Simply, shatter once filled."

This time, Illya's magic circuits turned red as she yelped, a jolt of pain taking over her body as she felt it failing her but she persisted, Miyu tried getting up to stop, her worried about her well being but Kuro held her down.

"Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword." Illya groaned as she tried to not collapse, as she felt her mana being sucked by the summoning ritual.

"In accordance with the approach of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer."
The basement started to shake hard again, dust started to cover the whole basement as Illya kept on chanting.

"Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world."
The ceiling was collapsing, the basement could not handle two summons in a row but it was now too late to turn back.

"Yet, thou serves with thine eyes clouded in chaos. Thou, bound in the cage of madness. I am she who command those chains."
Illya yelped in pain again, as her arm started to feel like burning before she calmed down, a small bit of her magic circuits around her command seals turning back to the normal electric blue color.

"You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance!!!" She did it, she finish the chant, but as soon as she did the ceiling collapsed on the summoning circle making dust go all around making it hard to see.

Everyone was coughing, as Illya kept looking at the summoning circle now covered by ruble only to meet two red eyes rising from the ground.

"Servant, Berserker. I've answered your summons, oh you hopeless mage seeking the miracles of the Holy gra-" The servant stopped as she made eye contact with Illya, she found it weird but this servant looked shocked to see Illya, and as in a flash her eyes changed color to blue, Illya looked more closely as she could make out a smirk on her servant's face.

"Heh. well this is going to be interesting~" Illya hear Berserker say as she approached them.

"U-uhm- I'm your m-master- my name is Illya, what's yours?" Illya asked as she stretched her arm out towards Berserker, Berserker grabbed it and shook Illya's hand "My name doesn't matter master, but for now you can just call me by my class name! don't worry with me around this war is as won!" 

Berserker proudly exclaimed coming closer out of the dust, her features were now more understandable, her body was covered in red markings while wearing some sort of belt and a skirt?

All Illya knew is that it looked close enough to the Berserker she fought with Miyu once and the one in the class card, but other weird stuff was noticed, she had a striking resemblance to Illya, so much so that she looked like an older sister to her.

Same hair too just different color, she also wore a black bra that was covered in gold details and red gems.