The Game Plan

Back at the mansion Luvia was shouting as loud as she possibly could at Berserker, Illya was flinching every time Luvia stomped or raised her voice while Berserker just stood there looking down at her.

"I CAN'T BELIVE YOU JUST BROKE MY WALL AND BASEMENT TOO YOU MISS ARE GOING TO PAY EVERY LAST PENNY WORKING FOR ME OR AT SOME COMMONER JOB!" Luvia snapped pointing her finger at Berserker.

"Hey, aren't you rich?" Asked Berserker.

"Yeah? so what?" Luvia replied raising an eyebrow

"Than why don't you pay for it yourself. It's not my job to pay for damages. My job is to protect my master and win the holy grail."

"I- YOU-" Before Luvia could argue Berserker shushed her, she then went further inside to meet up with Saber leaving Illya alone with a raging Luvia.

"Illya." Luvia turned her attention towards the young girl with a mischievous grin.

"Y-Yeah- Luvia-" Illya tried backing away and looking for any chance to bolt back to her house, but Luvia jumped at her and held her by the shoulders.

"USE A COMMAND SPELL ON BERSERKER AND MAKE HER MY MAID NOW!!!!" Luvia exclaimed while staring Illya in the eyes.

"N-NO- IT'S NOT FAIR!" Illya argued pushing Luvia away and ran back to her house as quickly as she could.

Meanwhile, Saber and Berserker were discussing what they will do during the war and some personal questions.

"Say, Berserker. What's your wish for the holy grail?" Asked Saber tilting her head and not looking away from Berserker.

"Well.. It's a bit selfish. I want to just finally spend some time with my family again, haven't had the time to as a child." Berserker replied looking away from Saber waiting for a response.

"While it sounds selfish, I don't think that's a bad thing." Saber answered as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"What about you? King of Knights?" Berserker asked as she looked back at Saber again.

"Well.. My wish was to change my past, to never pull the sword of selection out. But I've come to realize it's wrong of me to wish that, So for now my Master's wish is my own." The answer Saber gave surprised Berserker a bit, but she understood and decided to not pry further.

"So I'm guessing we are in a truce because of our masters?" Asked Berserker and Saber nodded in response.

"The question is, will you stay loyal? or betray us. Berserker." Saber glared at Berserker looking right in her eyes to see if she would lie or not while ready incase Berserker tried anything.

"I don't understand the sudden hostility, but no. Until our masters call off the truce I will not do anything to you or your master." Berserker said bluntly, she felt a bit offended at the accusation but shrugged it off.

"What do you say we explore this town eh? would be nice to have a few days off until all the other servants are summoned." Berserker suggested while leaning against a wall with her arms crossed.

"Maybe, I hope master won't mind paying too much on food-" Saber chuckled and Berserker smirked, they both took comfort in being allies for now.

"Well I will go check back on my master, Saber, good luck dealing with that rich girl." Berserker pointed to the hallway, her tongue out making a 'bleh' face as Luvia was stomping towards them. She then turned in her spirit from and disappeared, leaving Saber to deal alone with a even more pissed off Luvia.

Back at Illya's house,  Berserker materialized in Illya's room and looked at her, she was already asleep, exhausted from the events she went through before Berserker was summoned.

Berserker then let go of her disguise, her red eyes piercing through the darkness as she sat besides Illya and thought to herself, "Cruel joke or not, I will do my best to protect you." She then petted her head and disguised herself once more, she then sat in a corner on the other side of the room and fell asleep too.