6. Paranoid

Alastor

"Anthony, please be careful." I beg, his arm over my shoulder as I help him up the steps to my house. "Al, there isn't even a bump yet you're being paranoid." He laughs, kissing my cheek. "You can never be too careful darling." I open the door letting Anthony step in, me following behind him, closing the door.

"Whatever you say, big guy." He laughs sitting down on the couch and going on his phone. "My dear, how about we get out of here, go out for a walk." I laugh nervously, worried I might say or do something wrong to anger him ever since our last conversation.

"Only if we can go out for ice cream." I roll my eyes at the idea, he knows my dislike of anything sweet. "If that is the only way you'll agree then fine." I groan, knowing he'll most likely try and make me try some later.

"Ok just let me go upstairs and change." He plants a quick kiss to my cheek, rushing upstairs. Not even a second after I hear the door shut upstairs the phone rings, I answer already knowing who it most likely is.

"Hello Alastor." Lucifer purrs into the phone, sending a shiver down my spine. "Hello Lucifer, what do you need this time?" I groan into the phone. "Oh I can't just call and say hello." He teases, static surrounding me as I grow more agitated with every passing second.

"Lucifer I'm a very busy man and have no time to spare for you, do you not have a wife you can bother as much as you please." I growl, if only she knew of the affairs her husband has that would certainly be very entertaining.

"You see she's a very busy demon, Alastor and it gets lonely in here." Oh no. "When I'm lonely I get hungry, and when I get hungry I want to choke on that big dick of yours." His rambling continues as I end the call, my eyes wide, the only thing to be heard being static.

"Al I'm ready!" Anthony yells as he comes downstairs in a light pink dress, purse in hand. I stare at him for a long while, amiraring his beauty. "Ok you've stared long enough let's go." He laughs as he pulls me out the door by my arm.

"Fuckin' slow poke." Anthony laughs as we start walking, hand in hand. "Anthony." I laugh nervously, rubbing the back of my neck with my free hand. "Have you thought much about your pregnancy?" I ask, worried this could be a sensitive subject for him.

"I mean, I've thought of the sex or how hot I'll still look while pregnant." He laughs. "And what sex do you think its going to be?" I ask. "Really hoping for a little boy, I dunno why I just want a boy."

"And what if I'm hoping for a girl." He stops in his tracks for a second before walking again. "I wouldn't mind that, I want a little girl to dress up in cute outfits and do cute hairstyles on." He laughs. We arrived at the ice cream shop.

We walk in, Anthony ordering his ice cream, me zoning out, remembering the call with Lucifer. Reminding myself that it's all worth it, anything to save Anthony. Even if it comes at the price of giving myself up.

Anthony pays for the ice cream, us walking out and crossing the street, going into a park. "Al is everything alright?" He asks as we sit down on a bench. "Yes my dear I am fine, just thinking of our little bundle of joy." I laugh.

"Al do you remember when we met in a park like this one?" Anthony laughs. "Yes my dear it's my most fond memory, and now we get to start a family together." I laugh, the memory has held a special place in my heart for decades now.

That night when I spotted Anthony, alone and crying on a bench. I was going to kill him but instead I listened to his struggles. I don't regret my choices that day as it led me to finding the love of my life and afterlife.

Angel dust

I rest my head on his shoulder, having finished my ice cream there was nothing left to do but just sit there.

"Anthony..you are aware your pregnancy is only going to last 7 months correct?" I get up at what he just told me, look at him eyes wide open in shock.

"7 months!? Why are you only now telling me about this Albert!" I yell, upset no one had said anything about this while at the hospital. "I assumed the doctors would say something regarding it."

"Let's just go home." I murmur, crossing my arms and starting to walk away. "I apologize for failing to mention this earlier."

"It's really fine Al you didn't know. I'm just starting to get tired" He stands up before stopping, letting out a groan and clenching his stomach. "Al are you ok, you're not looking too good." I walk back over, patting his back and pressing another hand to his forehead.

"It's just my rut my dear. I'l be alright." His breathing is getting heavy. "Let's get home." I laugh, putting his arm around my shoulder and walking with him.

"Thank you..Anthony."

A/N

I FINISHED IN TIME HAHA. Summer school sucks man but last day is August 8 so hang on there people almost there and then I'll have all the time in the world to write chapters..until school starts. Love ya <3