12. Contracts and deals

SLIGHT Alastor and Lucifer NSFW warning. Please remember I don't ship them so no hate or be blocked 😻

Night of the attack

Alastor

"So what exactly is it you want?" I growl, already tired of dealing with Lucifer. Wanting to get this deal over with so I can find Angel before any serious harm comes to him.

"You." My eyes widen in shock. "Me!? What could you possibly what from me, I'm simply an overlord. You're ruler of the Pride Ring! There is nothing I can give you that you don't already have or could get yourself!"

"Your body, love and absolute devotion." He laughs, grabbing my crotch sending a shiver down my spine. Never did I think Lucifer would want me in such a repulsive way. "I have no romantic nor sexual interest in you Lucifer." Shoving his hand away from me and taking a step back, feeling violated.

"Then I guess you don't want my help then, you're completely on your own radio demon." He answers sternly, turning away to leave the room. "Wait!" I yell reaching out to him, him turning around smirking. It's my fault this happened I need to set it right.

Not matter what the cost.

"I'll agree to this however, you must never breathe a word to anyone, especially not Angel. I will not be exclusive to you only, nor will I have any obligation to treat you with anything beyond basic respect. Should Angel or anyone find out the contract will be broken. Do we have a deal?"

I reach out my hand, hoping on everything unholy he accepts these conditions. "Hmm.. Deal! " He laughs shaking my hand firmly.

"We'll be meeting every Friday, make sure to wear something nice. " he smirks before leaving the room, slamming the door behind him.

Present time

Alastor

"You like how that feels? You like when I taste you? " Lucifer pants, my length in his mouth, him doing anything to bring me even an ounce of pleasure for his entertainment.

"No." I answer sterny, simply looking up at the ceiling, trying to imagine Anthony in his place so I can release and end this nightmare. After a few more minutes of what can only be described as torture I finally reach my climax, releasing in his throat him letting out a hum.

"Are you done with me for today? Or do you need me inside you this time?" I growl, him crawling up and resting his head on my chest, me promptly shoving him off.

"I get you don't enjoy this arrangement but you don't need to be a dick about it Radio demon." He yells, slapping me across the face, my smile remaining.

"Why did we have to do this so early instead of our scheduled friday?" I murmur, tired and wanting to leave already and go back to Anthony's loving arms.

"I have ball to go attend on Friday, see unlike you Radio demon I as king have my duties." I roll my eyes at his response, if he's so busy how does he have to to violate me!?

"Listen I didn't force you to make this deal, just admit it you were desperate." He growls, lighting a cigarette.

"I was desperate, desperate to save the afterlife of the one I love. I wouldn't make this deal for just anyone Lucifer. I have a loving boyfriend and unborn child to go home to, meanwhile you and your wife on on the verge of divorce and you have no relationship with your daughter."

He stares at me wide eyed, clearly taking offence to what I've said. However not a word I said was a lie. It's common knowledge that his relationship with his wife and daughter is strained.

"You have no business talking about my wife and daughter given you aren't married and have no children yet." He growls. "Yes but I like to think I wouldn't cheat on my boyfriend with my child's business partner."

"You know what I think I will take that offer from earlier. Get up. "

A/N

Short chapter but next one will be longer I promise. Love ya <3