Part-6

"Sidharth haha" on being thrown on bed of sidharth room in his guest house giggled.

"Okay you're laughing mow but don't worry babe you'll cry out aloud later" saying he took of his shirt in a one go better than Paxton Hall Yoshida in Never Have I Ever is.

"Hoo you gotta make me cry" she said dramatically. Huh She's drama queen after-all.

He bent forward towards her lips making her hella nervous , afterall its her first time . His lips touched her lips , he moved his lips which were on her , he pulled her hand keeping them in his hair she smiled nervously not knowing what to do he sensed her smiling he bit her lips , she gripped his hair he started kissing her more passionately making her moan he entered his tongue into her mouth twisting and rolling his tongue with hers . He broke the kiss sensing her being breathless. He nuzzled his nose in her neck making her moan he took flesh of her neck into his mouth between his tongue biting her over there making her moan aloud. He felt so satisfying his manly ego was satisfied at-last.He started to take of her top Tee from her shoulder pressing soft kisses there making her moan suddenly he heard his phone buzzing with the call of his secretary.He should stop he know that.He answered the call saying he'll be there in 1 hour he hung it up

"How was that" he asked her who has her eyes closed she was a literal mess. Blood rushed through her cheek hearing him.

"Say it babe, what-ever it is"he asked her lying comfortably on his bed pulling her over him.

"Sidharth, papa's home he must be waiting for me" she said trying to cover her hickey with her tank top but alas no use.

"What should I do now" saying she made a pout which was taken by her bf into his mouth.

"You're not gonna stop are you"she said which made him angry he's never gonna take it, even If he love her.

"Okay, you weren't interested and I forced you into this" saying he pulled his shirt from the ground wearing it he went away slamming the door making her cry. She made her way outside to see him.

"S-Sidharth I'm sorry , I was in hurry" saying she lowered her eyes. He didn't budge why would he uh This Egoist. All of a sudden she hugged him she was scared they didn't have this big fight she was always submissive and he was dominant they were compatible af

"Hmm let's move your'e father must be waiting for us" saying he broke the hug intertwining their hands.

"So no gussa" she asked him making him hum.

"Yay finally" he almost dragged her out of the farmhouse. Opening the door his Rolls Royce Boat Tail he pushed her in the passenger door closing it he started driving with a hand resting on the side glass looking so hot. While she was busy weeping obviously she would afterall he never behaved with her this way ever.

"I didn't raise my hand nor beat you scold you then why are you crying.huh" he asked making her look at him through her lashes, looking so cute that he couldn't resist.

"Okay come here" he said halting the car in some lonesome place. He pulled into his arms making her hug him.

"Don't fight with me, it makes me cry" she said making him hum hugging her back. He dropped her home and completed his work and parties going to bed he texted her, after getting reply he called her and said her to meet him this weekend as his mother is so desperate to meet shehnaaz.

Shukla Residence

"Aunty I'm here" shehnaaz said jumping around like a crazy girl. She wore a beautiful frock

"Aww you look so pretty my girl, chalo come give me a hug" saying Mrs.Shukla pulled her in hug.

"Maine apko bohot miss kiya" Mrs.Shukla hummed at her giving her a juice.

"Aunty ye aap kya read kar rahe hoon" shehnaaz asked seeing Mrs.shukla reading a book.

"Politic's ki related kuch hai you won't understand it" shehnaaz hummed at her.

"Can I go to Sidharth please"shehnaaz asked making Mrs.shukla nod her head, she went to him dancing and humming her favourite Dua Lipa song.

"Can't you fkn see"yelled sidharth who just came outside his room, little did he know that he was bumped to his baby girl.

"Oh it's you, why are you here.huh"he asked,she acted as if she was thinking why's she here.

"Hmm, I came here to meet you I was getting board and also mujhe ek suggestion chahiye" she said and he nodded at her.

"Say it"he said holding her hand dragging her into his room.

"Mujhe kaunsi stream main jaana hai yeh nahi samaj aaraha sidharth mujhe medicine karna hain aur mama said that I won't be able to study that much"she said making him think.

"But studying medicine is so stressful your mama's write but If you want you could,it would be better If you take commerce ,learn social and enjoy life" she hummed at his speech , he's write in ek hi toh zindagi hain.

"Toh main commerce padu" she asked him.

"I mean IDK its your wish you have to think" he said.

"I'll take commerce ,waise bhi there are lot of doctors out there" she said making him pull her on his lap , such an obedient kid she is after all his love makes her do anything, It's not that she loves him she may-be doesn't but he does love her which he know's , she likes him and couldn't be without him that's enough for him.

"I said okay to commerce b'cause I get time to meet you anytime , If I take medicine you're already busy being a politician and I don't wanna get busy , my mama say's that husband wife should be opposite so they can work there marriage out" she said making him startle how can a little girl of 15 years understand this.

"Now let's move to the living room mom must be waiting" saying he dragged her out with him,but he got startled seeing his dad already there. His dad looked at him with a suspicious lacing look.

"Who's that" his father asked he doesn't know what to say.

"haa friend , yeah she's my friend" said sidharth holding shehnaaz hand who look's scared seeing unknown person