Not short, adorable

"Louis I'm gonna go or I'll be late", Harry said and kissed Louis' forehead.

"Okay. Be careful, yeah?"

"It's only a hike. And besides, I've got Niall with me", Harry said and Louis chuckled, pulling Harry back in for another kiss before he let his husband go and turned back around in bed, wanting to get a little more sleep.

"I'll be back in the afternoon", Harry then promised and left the bedroom and a minute later, Louis heard the front door slam shut.

He sighed and snuggled into the bed a bit more, falling asleep again. It was only seven in the morning and in Louis' opinion it was way too early to be awake.

Three hours later, Louis woke up again and decided to get up. He made himself breakfast and fed Clifford before drinking a cup of tea and going back upstairs. He brushed his teeth and ran his hand through his hair a few times.

He pulled out a pair of black jeans and put on a white long sleeved shirt. When Louis went back downstairs, he grabbed Clifford's leash and whistled, the dog coming towards him happily.

When Louis stepped out of the door, he sighed and breathed the cool air in deeply. Clifford's leash in his hand, Louis walked along the street until he decided to walk a lap around the park before heading back home.

It was nice to be out. The sun was shining and it wasn't too hot, nor was it too cold. Clifford trotted along beside Louis and stopped every now and then to sniff a flower or a tree but nothing major happened.

"Sorry? Louis?"

Louis turned around and was met with two girls. Both of them were obviously terribly nervous but it was sweet in Louis' opinion.

"What can I do for you?" He asked them and they blushed. Louis smiled.

"Could we- um take a photo? Maybe?" The other girl asked and cleared her throat.

"Of course you can. C'mere."

He positioned himself between the two and then took a photo with each of them before signing a phone case and a piece of paper. They thanked him over and over and then scurried off. Louis smiled and continued his walk with Clifford.

Twenty minutes later, Louis unlocked the front door again and stepped inside, in clipping the leash and hanging it up beside the door. It was now noon and Louis decided to do something productive.

He went into the home studio he and Harry shared and picked up an electric guitar. He had noted down a few lyrics some days ago and now a tune was slowly forming in his head. Louis began to play, starting to quietly sing the lyrics to get a feeling of what sounded good and what didn't.

The more he played, the more lyrics came flowing into his head and by the time Louis was out of ideas, he was actually pretty happy about how the rough outline of the song had ended up.

Glancing at the clock Louis saw that it was already two thirty and then he checked his phone.

'I'll probably be back in half an hour and I'll bring dinner :) love you xx'

That message was from twenty minutes ago. Louis smiled and put the guitar back where it belonged and went into the kitchen to set the table.

Louis lot two candles and put two plates on the table. Then, he lit the candles and poured two glasses of red wine. Switching the light off in the kitchen, Louis curled up on the couch and Cliff laid down by his feet, falling asleep quickly.

Five minutes later, the door was unlocked and Harry walked inside. He was wearing basketball shorts, trainers and a hoodie and Louis licked his lips. God Harry was so absolutely gorgeous.

"Hi baby", Harry greeted and put the takeout containers on the floor just in time because Cliff immediately jumped up, happily wagging his tail and licking Harry's cheek when he crouched down to pet him.

"Hi Haz", Louis laughed and pressed a kiss to Harry's lips.

"Missed you, Lou. How was your day?" Harry asked and stood up straight again, taking off his hoodie and grabbing the containers with their food again.

"It was fine. Met two fans today. They were really cute. All nervous and flushed. And I did some writing. Other than that, nothing really happened." 

"Oh that's nice. You have to let me hear the song some time", Harry said excitedly and Louis smiled even wider.

"You know you'll hear it before anyone else", he said and grabbed Harry's hand, leading him to the kitchen.

"Wow, baby. Thank you", Harry complimented, smiling widely and pressing a loving kiss to Louis cheek.

"We haven't had a date night in forever and I felt like one today", Louis said and the couple sat down, Harry handing Louis his food and then taking out his own. He had brought a burger for Louis and some pasta for himself.

"Thanks, love. That looks delicious", Louis said and the couple dug into their food.

After dinner, Louis and Harry cleaned up the kitchen and took a shower. It was Louis' second one of the day but he didn't care. There were very few things he enjoyed more than massaging shampoo into Harry's hair.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Harry asked when they were getting dressed.

"Sure. What movie?" Louis asked and pulled on one of Harry's hoodies. It was very big on him but he could not care less. It was comfy and soft and smelled of Harry and that was all that mattered.

"How about Harry Potter?"

"Alright. But we're watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", Louis said and Harry easily agreed.

So, they found themselves snuggled up on the couch together, a soft grey blanket wrapped around them and Louis' head on Harry's chest. Harry started the movie and wrapped Louis up in his arms tightly.

Some time into the movie, Louis got up and came back over to the couch with some snacks. He opened a packet of crisps and snuggled back into Harry, the couple sharing their crisps and some cashews throughout the movie.

When the movie ended, Harry got up and folded the blanket, placing it back on the couch while Louis turned off the TV and threw away the packages of the crisps and cashews. He walked into their bedroom and shortly after, Harry came in as well.

They brushed their teeth and Harry went through his routine while Louis sat on the bed, waiting for him. When Harry eventually ventured out of the bathroom, he stopped in the doorway and watched Louis.

"What are you looking at?" Louis asked and looked up at his boyfriend.

"You just look so cute in my clothes. You're so short and tiny", Harry said and walked over, kissing Louis' cheeks and then his nose.

"Hey! I'm not short, I'm adorable!" Louis claimed and swatted Harry away from him.

"That you are", Harry laughed and then pulled up the covers, crawling underneath them and Louis followed suit.

Now it was Harry's turn to snuggle up to Louis and trap him with and arm around his waist and throw a leg over Louis'.

"Goodnight, love", Louis said and kissed Harry's forehead.

"Night, Lou", Harry whispered back and kissed Louis' jaw before they both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!

I was absent now for quite the time. I was a little stressed with school and the I went on vacation with my family.

Now I plan on updating these oneshots a bit more frequently.

Hope you like this one xx