🌅Chapter One - How they got here.

**This is before Y/n comes to the aquarium, so this is how Moondrop and Sundrop got put in the aquarium.**

It was a normal day for Sun and Moon. They swam around exploring the waters and eating new kinds of fish.

As they explored, they noticed a fishnet and a bunch of fish that had become victims to it. Sundrop looked at them in worry, swimming over to the net to try and free the fish. "Sun! Come back! You could get hurt!" Moondrop yelled, swimming over to him.

Sundrop would get his tail stuck as he had tried to save the fish, causing him to panic and try and get out. Moondrop tried to free him, but he got stuck as well in the process. The both of them cried out loud shrieks as the fishnet started to pull upwards. And as it did, they were exposed to the air and above the sea. The travelers on the boat looked at the two mermaids in shock, as they were the last of their kind. "We could sell these mermaids for tons of money!" One yelled. "No! We could breed them to make more to sell!" Another yelled. They inspected their new collection and noticed they were both males. "That isn't going to work, I think they are related." 

Sundrop hugged Moondrop as he cried in distress. When the travelers got closer to them, Moondrop let out a loud screaming shriek which caused them to cover their ears in pain. One traveler managed to grab a crowbar and smack the two mermaids very hard in their heads, causing them to go unconscious.

Time has passed and Moondrop was the first to wake up. He slowly gained his vision and looked around. He was in a huge tank, it had coral plants and sea flowers, a few big rocks, and some star and sun decorations. Moon noticed his brother unconscious on the sand of the tank and hurried to swim over to him. "Sun? Sun!? Please wake up!" He cried, worried about his brother. Sundrop would slowly wake up,  looking around before he noticed his brother, he would quickly hug him and Moon didn't hesitate to hug back. "M-Moony? Were are we?" He said quietly. "I'm not sure, but it isn't home."

It had been quite some time, people from all around the world came to the aquarium to meet the two mermaids. They always hid behind the big rocks in distress of being watched at all times and all the flashing lights from the pictures the people took of them. 

"M-Moony..I hate this.." Sundrop said sadly. "I know Sun, I hate it too." Moon said as he held his brother close, hiding behind the rocks and out of view.

And with that this is were you, the reader, y/n comes in!