🤐Chapter fifteen - Jealousy.

You've met a new person named Boshi, now isn't that intresting?

What you didn't know was the two mermaids watched you from the bathroom window, and they were quite pissed at your interactions with the guy.

"What do you think they're doing Moony?" Sun asked, his voice filled with sadness. "I don't know, but maybe were over thinking it?" Moon suggested, although he wasn't happy with this at all.

You smiled at Boshi as he started to cut the grass, which ticked off Moon. He let out a low growl, causing sun to jump a little.

"Calm down Moony! Its okay!" Sun yelled in a panicked manner, fear setting in. He knew what his brother could do without legs, so if he got some..well...things wouldn't be to good.

Meanwhile you decided to help pick out some of the weeds. Doing it with your bare hands. Your really smart!

You manage to get quite a few out before you feel a sharp pain in your hand. When you examine it, it seems to be bleeding.

One of the weeds had a sharp end, cutting you as you pulled it out of the ground. You let out a squeak of pain, catching the attention of Boshi.

"Everything alright?!" He yelled as the lawnmower was quite loud. "YEAH!" you shouted back, grasping your hand with your opposing one.

You got up, quickly going inside. You needed to clean the wound properly or else you might get it infected. But...you couldn't hide the smell of blood from Moon.

He was quick to find your location crawling toward you agressivly. Your eyes widen as he does, and your legs wanted you to run. But before you could, he grabbed them harshly, holding you in place.

He slowly looked up at you with anger and hatered bursting out of his eyes. He looked at your hand, grabbing it gently compared to your legs.

You watch as he inspects your hand, letting out a wince of pain as he does so.

"What happened, starlight." He demanded for an answer, his voice dripping of impatience. You felt a huge lump in your throat, coughing slightly as you sweated nervously.

"Well I-..." You started, "I might've cut myself with a weed...?" You admit. Moon stared at you for a few seconds before sighing sharply.

"Lets get this cleaned up." He said simply.

When he said that, you expected a wash of the hands or ANYTHING else, but instead, he lets out his long, slimy tongue, caressing your hand with it.

His tongue was quick to pick up every last drop of blood on your hand. As he finished, you just stood there in pure shock, A bright red tint on your face. He looked around and found a first aid kit, crawling over to grab it.

You let out a tiny squeal of embarrassment, covering your face with your opposite hand. Moon comes back, unable to help but smile at your reaction.

"Your adorable." He said lowly, opening the first aid kit. You thanked him shyly, causing him to chuckle as he used some disinfectants on your hand.

It only took him a few minutes to clean and patch up the wound, and you smiled as you looked at your bandaged hand. "Thank you, Moon." You said softly with a big smile.

Though Moons smile quickly faded, as things became uncomfortably quiet. He stared at you, causing you to become nervous once more.

"Moon?" You question, but no response. Instead, he straightens his tail, making him beam over you. You look up at him, and he aggressively pins you to the wall.

Your pupils dialate as you choke on air, your face becoming hot.

"Starlight, who is this person you've met outside?" He asked, his hatred growing. You seem to calm down a little, and even allow a giggle to escape your lips.

He looks at you with a pissed expression, but you sigh softly and smile at him.

"His name is Boshi, and he offered to help me out." You reply, but Moon just snarles in response.

"Are you...jealous..?" You ask with a smirk. Moons eyes widen and his body became stiff for a few seconds before he finally snapped out of it.

"Me? Jealous? Oh please." He scoffed, crossing his arms and turning away. You couldnt help but giggle more, smiling in content.

"Your so adorable Moony." You say softly. He perks up at your nickname as its usually what Sun calls him. He grumbled quietly and sighed.

"...Thank you, starlight." He mumbled, and you could've swore you seen him blush a little.

=738 words=