Prologue

2009

It's night. Time 23:53. A beautiful young girl is standing at the bar in a nightclub. Her beautiful blonde hair falls down her back forming the so-called blow out hair. Delicate nude makeup perfectly emphasizes her darker complexion. He sees his beautiful blue eyes reflected in the glass of drink. Her perfect body is emphasized by a beautiful pearl satin dress with an open back and neckline. On her feet, she wears pearl Yves Saint Laurent pumps with a gold heel engraved in the shape of the brand's initials. Her name is Chantel. Her friends surround her. They are on large doses of alcohol. They talk nonsense and want to have fun.

~Chantelle...dance with us. Stop being so boring! Come on!~ Scarlett urged. This green-eyed brunette surprises her every day. She can be an oasis of peace as well as an unbridled party girl.
~Scar... I'm sorry, I can't make it. I'm exhausted. I dreamed about this transfer for so long, but when it happened, I don't feel well. I feel like I'm missing something~ Chantelle replied.

Her other friend, named Nicole, was short, fair-skinned, black-haired, and hazel-eyed, and like Scarlett, she was a party girl unlike Chanti. As Nicole and Scar disappeared into the crowd of dancing people and loud music, Chantelle walked closer to the bar and took a seat in a high chair. For a moment she began to feel anxious, which made her eyes wander, but the feeling quickly subsided when the bartender approached...

~A glass of Negroni, please~ she smiled at the bartender and waited for her drink. He answered her by staring at her drink and by paying for her drink.

She settled back and thought about everything. Is 18 years old. She has devoted her entire life to her appearance because her career was related to it. Photos, catwalks, magazines, covers, television. She had liked it since she was little. Three years in the states, a year in Tokyo, a year and a half in Sicily, and now she's done here. In Berlin.
She was snapped out of her thoughts by a recurring sense of uneasiness. She felt someone's eyes on her. She's used to it. Through a wonderful body, unearthly hair and perfect facial features, she struggled with it on a daily basis. But this sight was different. She saw them. Those beautiful chocolate eyes. She felt they challenged her. She felt threatened. She finished her drink and started heading towards the dance floor in search of her friends to announce her return to the apartment. She mixed with people to feel at least a little safer. This look made a sudden rush of questions and hoes in the stomach. She felt it turned her on. She just wanted them. She wanted them to follow her. Those beautiful chocolate eyes. She found Nicole and Scarlett saying goodbye to her. She knew they were barely hanging on but she needed a change of scenery and most of all to have the view of those eyes all to herself and make sure no one else dared to sink into them like she did.
She finally left. The sound of her high heels echoed. She had parked earlier in an underground car park for an additional fee. Hardly anyone used it. Her yellow McLaren P1 was very conspicuous. She didn't expect what she saw in the car. She was speechless. Those eyes again. A tall man with black cornrows was leaning against the mask. He had a black bandana on his head. He was wearing an oversize T-shirt and jeans. Tapping the ashes off a half-burnt cigarette, he scanned it up and down. He felt that she was his even though they had nothing in common and even though they never even exchanged opinions, he felt that she was the one. This is his long-term unrequited love. He was head over heels in love with her from the first moment he saw her on the runway. He wanted her and promised himself he would get her.
He sais:
~Hello, Chantelle. My name is Tom...~ he said giving her a dirty smile and a challenging look
~Tom who?~She asked confused
~Tom Kaulitz...I'm basically your future~ he replied proudly