2.

~Who are you?~She asked confused
~Tom Kaulitz...basically your future~ replied proudly ~Kaulitz...that is your future~ replied proudly

~What are you talking about?! I don't know you, besides get off my car unless you want to pay for the paint job!~ she replied nervously and moved to get in the car
~See you later Chantelle, I guarantee you will remember me~ he replied and smiled coquettishly giving her a wink.

Upset, she returned to the apartment where she was greeted by two beautiful Dobermans. Tired of work and problems, she took off her heels and ran to the bathroom. She took a cold shower and then changed into a beautiful lace pajamas in black. She lay down in her double bed and started thinking about the incident in the parking lot. Who was this man. What did he want from her? What was in it. What was it about him that attracted her so much. After all, she had only exchanged a few words with him, and it wasn't even a perfectly normal conversation. She remembered his words "See you later Chantelle, I guarantee you will remember me". Hours passed and she still couldn't sleep. She felt she should vent. She put on a Von Dutch top, apple bottoms and took a small bag in which she packed her keys, lighter and cigarettes. She walked the streets of Berlin and thought. She called Scarlett who asked her to walk her home after the party. As she walked towards the club, she saw a familiar face. It's Gustav! Her childhood friend. She liked him so much. She has so many memories with him. He helped her so much. When she couldn't count on her family, he was always there for her. He always wrote and talked to her. He was like a brother to her.

~Hey Chanti, God I haven't seen you in so long! What are you doing here?~ he asked
~I came back from my transfer this morning, couldn't sleep and decided to go for a walk. Scar called me and asked me to escort her after the party. Would you like to go with me?" he asked
~sure!~he replied with a smile on his face

They talked a lot along the way. She found out that Gustav had fulfilled his dream. He's in a band . It's called Tokio Hotel. When they were already at the club, Scarlett ran out to them. Behind her, she saw him again. Those eyes of his. She fell into a momentary hypnosis. She drowned in them.

~Ooooo Tom and what are you doing here? ~ asked Gustav. She was surprised and said nothing. She just watched
~Chanti is Tom, he is the guitarist in our band~ he said happily
~Hello Chanti, we already know each other~ Tom said.
He looked at her like she was a goddess. He wanted her now and forever. He felt he would do anything for her. He felt it was the only one. He felt that she was his woman and could not and did not want to accept the fact that they practically did not know each other. She is his. Only his. It is his property. He'll take care of her. He will treat her like a trophy. Like a prize from god. Like a diamond that is so rare. He wanted to taste her beautiful big lips and lose himself in those ocean eyes forever. He bit his lip lightly and looked down at her.
When Scarlett and Chantelle went their way, Tom and Gustav were left alone. Tom decided to start a conversation.

~How do you know each other?~ Tom asked Gustav
~Well...I've known her since childhood. We've been in contact all the time since she travels. We spent our entire childhood together. She's like a sister to me~ he replied quickly.
Tom didn't replay. He was to busy thinking about her perfect body and angelic face.
~I feel like I need her... it doesn't make sense ~
Tom said quietly, luckily, nobody heard that