𝟮. chapter two

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘𝗦 decided to host a party which was full of tourons, pouges and -- kooks. Kiara and Bowen rolled their eyes when they saw Sarah and her "dream boyfriend" walking in together. "she's probably still a virgin." kiara said rolling her eyes and laughing. Bowen laughed with her refilling her cup. They walked over to the beach with the rest of the pouges. But they were nowhere to be found -- until they heard yelling and screaming. They both walked over to the noise to find Topper and John B fighting over the water. "Holy shit." Bowen said scared. A few seconds after their rustling JJ then pulls out his gun and points it at the back of toppers head. "JJ, what the fuck!" bowen says trying to stop him. "JJ, thats enough, come on." Sarah slurred. "Did you say something, Princess?" he said firing shots. "Get the hell off our side of the Island!" --- Bowen grabbed the gun out of his hand and said, "What the fuck is wrong with you JJ!" Bowen said furious, pushing her hands through her hair. "I'm showing people not to mess with us." The pouges just walked away, the situation was bad enough. John B had a black eye, JJ firing gun shots --- and could possibly go to jail. They didn't want any cops involved especially after tonight.

----

Pope was fuming, he didn't like to see bowen mad. When JJ came around the corner of the chateau, He pushed him hard. "What the fuck, man?!" JJ started. "No, We should be saying what the fuck. What was the point of pulling a gun, JJ!" Pope grabbed his shirt. "Now toppers thinking about pressing charges against us!" Bowen said angrily. JJ pushed popes hand off of him, "Oh come on, What's pussy boy gonna do?" JJ was slightly scared but he didn't wanna show it. Not infront of Bowen of course, She's the one who taught him, 'Don't be a pussy infront of people you like.' "what's he gonna do? he's gonna send us all to jail. Just like your dad." Bowen said getting in his face. JJ's face immediately changed. "Don't you speak about my dad." He said getting in her face too. The two had a face off until Bowen walked away. 

Pope followed her. "You okay?" Bowen nodded. "Yea, I'm fine its just JJ just doesn't know how much trouble he could get us in." Pope nodded his head. JJ could be a little stupid at times and wouldn't think. "Yea, I know JJ could be a dumbass sometimes but that doesn't mean you have to get in his face -- sorry, no offense." "No, its okay i don't think i should have gotten in his face like that." She said getting closer to him. "Well if you need me i'll be righ-" Bowen cut pope off with a kiss. He kissed back and held on her waist. They were so caught up in the kiss they didn't see kiara coming into the kitchen. "Woah." Kiara said quietly, she quickly ran to the others to show them. They started cheering for pope and bowen "Woo!" John B said. Bowen and pope finally broke the kiss surprised. "I didn't realise you guys were there." she spoke. "You guys are so cute. Good job sis!" Kiara ran up to Bowen and hugged her tight. The boys on the other hand started cheering for pope and high- fiving him.

---

Bowen decided to stay on the pull-out chair with pope. "Goodnight." Bowen said kissing his cheek. Pope blushed. JJ eyes filled with jealousy and hatred but he didn't want to show that. -- obviously. Pope then turned around and snuggled into Bowen. The pouges eventually fell asleep and slept peacefully. -- Kind of.

---

The pouges decided on going on a boat ride to find the gold. "Come on, Pope!" JJ said bribing him. "Sorry, pops got me on lockdown ever since the hurricane." JJ then started copying police PA systems. "Your dads a pussy, over." he said copying the pa system. " I heard that you little bastard." Heyward said trying to hit JJ. "come on pope, jump!" Pope hesitantly jumped into the boat. "come back here boy" heyward said coming closer to the boat. "sorry dad-" "you cleaning fish and shrimp, boy!" The pouges picked up Bowen and Kiara later. "Hey boys, your early today." Bowen held popes hand as she jumped into the boat. "JB! You got any beer?" "yeah!" John B tossed two beers. "Why'd you bring me two?" Bowen then realised, It was for her and pope. She tried handing it to him but he said, "i don't drink, love." bowen nodded and asked. "anybody want this?" JJ ran over to bowen and snatched it out of her hand. 

---

After a while they got to a place full of apartments and anchored the boat. "Hey, JB make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Bowen said pointing to JJ. "No promises." Kiara rolled her eyes. They then watched JJ and John B go into the apartment. They started talking until they saw cops. they tried to act normal. but then the pouges ran and tried to signal John b and JJ that the cops were here. "Get rocks, come on!" Pope, kiara, and bowen started throwing rocks but missed. "Why are you so lame at throwing." Kiara said. "I was on the math team." he said. eventually one of the rocks hit window and JJ and John B open the curtains. 'Cops, cops.' they all mouthed to the boys. The boys climbed out of the window and hid. --- when JJ dropped his gun --- loudly. "Shit." Bowen said. They all hid when shoupe looked out the window to see who was there. -- luckily he didn't find anything. 

---

"It's was pope's fault, he was on the math team." kiara said rolling her eyes. "sorry, miss kook." pope held his hands up in defense. kiara rolled her eyes again. "stop, kie, your eyes are gonna get stuck." They all laughed together.

word count: 1009

published: JULY 27, 2023

i've literally never wrote a 1000 word chapter before im so proud of my self omfg.