Lost Past, Grim Future (Werewolf)

Hiya guys this is my first story, please comment on what you think.

+I needjapanessenames for my character's...

~POV town leader (need name)~

The storm was hitting us hard as we reeled up the last net full of fish, it swung soundly from the water and landed with a satisfying THUD. The men started getting to work removing the large fish to keep and chucking the other's back at sea, suddenly they call me over. As I look into the net there is a young girl dressed in strange clothes and long soaked hair that looks like fire. As I look closer I see her chest rise slowly. 'She's still alive get her in the cabin near the fire.' I watch the closest man pick up her exhausted, unconscious body so easily as if she weighed barley nothing and carry her inside towards the fire.

~POV Imara~

So cold, I felt so cold. Why did I jump of that stupid cliff and not just take the beating from the alpha. So sleepy, why is it getting warmer...?...I peek my eyes open slowly trying not to go back to sleep, they felt so heavy. I see something red and orange and flicker in front of me, what? Isn't the sea dark and blue...? With that last thought I drift back to sleep my body feeling too heavy but nice and warm now....

Ummm...something smells so nice...why does the floor feel squishy and warm? HUH?! I shot up scared that is was in a bed, wait where's the hard floor of the cellar and the chains? The room looks nice, the walls are white with no blood splattered on them and no hooks on the walls for chains. I look down at myself and I'm in a makeshift t-shirt with the crude scars on my legs and arms glowing a slightly blue colour since the room was a tad bit chilly. 'Great, what mess have you got yourself into now Imara'. I decided to get up out of this place before I find out what they are going to do to me. Just before I get my feet on the wooden floor an old lady comes into the room with a nice smile on her face,carrying a bowl of something that smells delicious. And places it down on the bed next to me, then goes back out the doorway that she walked through. I look down at the bowl of nice looking soup, but I know I shouldn't be deceived. the nicer the food looks and smells to more poison is probably in it. I get up out of the comfortable bed and walk out the doorway to finda simple kitchen room with nice paintings of a large family on the wall, AS I look at it more closely I see that they are all smiling and hugging each, 'Nobody does that anymore, not under the alpha's rule.' I shudder just thinking about the last time I saw his hard glare and the smile on his face getting wider with every lunge he took of his whip onto my half-naked body because I 'stole' a piece of bread from the store room. I didn't even get it for myself it was for Julie my best friend who got infections in her cuts from him and was too ill to try and scavenge for food. 'Hopefully this pack isn't like my old one.' I sighed. Being a bit brave considering the length of the shirt is was wearing, I walked through the door to see a quiet, village stretched along the river back that lead to the sea.