Angry For You

"Alright that's enough out of you." Killian's voice calls out as he makes his way towards us.

"I'm just getting started." Leroy counters as he cracks his knuckles.

"Another word out of you and I will slit your throat, do you understand me dwarf?"

"Ouch." I comment, that's a bit harsh. Even for him.

"He's saved you this time." He walks away, Killian looks at me.

"You expecting a thank you?" I ask.

"Not this time, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, you know I could have handled him."

"Who said I was saving you from him?" He smiles. "I need you to come with me."

"Where are we going?"

"To make sure Henry is okay." I follow him to the mayors office, he knocks on the door trying to get Henry's attention. "Henry. I know you're in there, mate. I need you to come with me now."

"There's no way I'm going anywhere with a dirty pirate." I hear Henry call out.

"Dirty? I bathe quite frequently, thank you very much."

"I never liked you, and I like you even less now that you and my mom are together." A spring of pain fills my body, I quickly push the feeling aside.

"Emma used that word? 'Together'?"

"Go!"

"Okay. Henry, I need to bring you somewhere safe. All right." Killian looks at me for help.

"Let me try." I stand by the door so that Henry could hear me. "Henry? It's me, please we just want to get you somewhere safe."

"No! You didn't even fight to stay here. You let him take you!" Henry calls back to me.

"He would have killed you and your family. I was doing what I thought was best Henry, to keep you safe. That's all I cared about."

"You should have fought! You should have been with the pirate not my mom."

"Yeah well things don't go the way we want sometimes."

"I don't want you back here! They were right about you, you're nothing but evil."

"It's just a spell, it's just a spell." I mumble to myself.

"Pardon me, love." Killian comes to the door, I stand back as he pours a potion on the door. "I'm coming in!" He opens the door and walks in, just as he does that he slides on some marbles and falls down to the ground with a thud. "Uhh!" I laugh at him, Henry quickly runs past us.

"Henry!" I yell to him.

"Henry! I'm just trying to do what's best for you!" Killian looks at me now that Henry was no longer in our view. "It's fine, I don't need any help." He gets up himself.

"Oh good, I was beginning to think that you needed it." He rolls his eyes. "We need to get Henry." I turn to leave but a guy walks to us. "Oh, hello." I smirk, he doesn't look to bad if I say so myself.

"Out of my way." He replies grumpily before pushing me to the side slightly and going towards Killian. "I've been looking for you, pirate. Come to pay you back for that shiner you gave me."

"Now's not the time, mate." Killian groans.

"Rude." I mumble.

"Oh, it bloody well is the time! Now let's see how hard you are without your girlfriend 'round to protect ya." Killian knocks him out.