Much Better For You

"You're not going to make us tell you?" Mary-Margaret asks me.

"No. I don't want any part in anyone's lives here. Besides its better that I don't know because Emma may actually decide to question me later." I admit.

"We want to be a part of your." David begins.

"Be careful with whatever it is you're doing. Henry doesn't need to lose you guys." I interrupt before leaving and heading to try and find Killian. I know that I said that I wanted to stay away from him, but I need him to answer some stuff, and he wants me to trust him. After searching around, I finally find him walking from our old boat. "Hook!" I shout, he looks around and sees me. He walks over to meet me halfway as I also make my way over to him. "We need to talk."

"Oh now you want to talk?" He points out.

"It's not about that."

"Then what is it?"

"I know there's something about your past with Ursula you're not telling me. And that's okay. What's not okay is you lying to me about it, you want me to trust you. Then don't lie."

"Aye, love, you're right. I haven't been entirely forthright with you. Truth is, I remember my history with Ursula. It was ugly."

"Did you break her heart?"

"Worse."

"Look... Whatever you did, you're not that person anymore I guess. It's not gonna change anything between uh us."

"That's quite a lot of faith you're putting on me, Ally."

"Yeah well now you need to tell Emma."

"She doesn't exactly want to talk to me."

"Well this might make her want to." He sighs. "If you really care for her then you better start getting her trust back otherwise there will be no more you guys."

"You're right." He leaves.

"You're really doing everything you can to make sure that he stays with Emma aren't you?" I hear David ask me as he and Mary-Margaret walk up to me.

"They belong together, we all know this. It will never be me and him."

"He's the only reason you'd stay isn't he?" Mary-Margaret asks me, I stay quiet. "The way you look at him Alyssa, I can see how much you care. But you don't want to care do you?"

"No." I admit. "I really don't want to talk about this Mary-Margaret."

"We're your family, we should be enough for you wanting to stay."

"I wish it was that easy." I sigh. "Did you guys want something?"

"Yeah, we wanted you to come with us to find Emma. We're have some news on Cruella and Ursla and we wanted you there too." David tells me. "And before you ask why, you're my sister in law. My family."

"Alright. Lead the way." I follow them to the sheriffs station, we were about to enter the room until we hear Emma and Killian talking. David puts his hand out to stop me going in their sight.

"My parents. I had this moment today where I doubted them. They said they were going for a hike, and I actually thought they were lying to me." I hear Emma tell Killian.

"Were they?" Killian asks.

"No. Of course not. My parents would never lie to me. But the fact that I could think that they would, it reminded me that I have this tendency to... Expect the worst of people. In my childhood... People were always letting me down, and I..."

"Hey. I don't intend to let you down, again."

"I know. And I know whatever happened with that sea witch... You can tell me on your own time. Because no matter what, I gonna do what... My parents always do. I'm gonna choose to see the best in you." We begin to slowly walk in.