Miscode

I clearly remember being hit by that truck and now I am floating in a place that is pure darkness. I sigh. This sucks big time. I was right in the middle of reading one of my favorite Fanfictions when I died. Now I will never be able to finish it. I moped even as a sudden light engulfed me. I blinked my eyes to make the sudden light go away and noticed that I was in some sort of skeleton's arms and looked up. I internally screamed in joy when I saw who it was. It was the Herman I created the mother of Sans and Papyrus from Undermonster. (If you are wondering what the story of the AU is I will explain it next chapter.) I racked my brain for their nicknames and remembered that Herman was Megan, Sans was Miscode, Papyrus was Hetero, and finally, Gaster was Mercury. I should call them by there real names in this AU. I contemplated if I should pretend to not believe in AUs like the Sans I created. I used Blue Magic on myself while Herman was talking to the doctor. They were talking about how my soul was abnormal or something. It took a ton of tries but I managed to make myself float. I giggled in celebration and flew around the room. Herman was very shocked to saw the least which made me giggle more. Gaster entered the room when the doctor called him to see me floating around the room giggling. 

Instead of being shocked Gaster said "We may have a genius here."

 I flew to Gaster and bopped him on the skull with mine and giggled at him. Gaster gave a chuckle in response. I gave him a big smile. I floated back to Herman and snuggled back into her arms. If I am back being a child I might as well cherish it when I can. I grinned when the doctors said that we could go home. I hopped out of Herman and floated to the door excited to see the house in person. I never drew it and only explained a few details on paper so I wondered what it really looked like. I looked back at Herman and Gaster with my eyelights changing into stars to show how excited I was. Gaster and Herman were surprised by this not knowing any skeletons that could change the shape of there eyelights.

Gaster than laughed "Okay babybones we will go home now."

 I gave a little squeal in excitement. Herman walked and grabbed me out of the air then opening the door. 

"No floating in public okay." 

I nodded in understanding. We exited the hospital and got into the car to go home. I noticed the surrounding black forest and noted that the war had already happened. We pulled up to our house and Herman grabbed me and carried me inside. It seemed like a very normal house. I knew all the rooms were upstairs and the spar bedroom on the first floor was made into a playroom. We had an office for Herman and the lab was in the basement. I floated and sat down on the couch motioning to the controller on the table. I wanted to see what the monsters watched. I did not do it myself since I was afraid I might press the wrong buttons with my baby hands. Gaster took the controller and turned on the TV to Mettatons channel knowing it was the best bet for someone of a baby's age. He quickly went down the stairs to work on what I believed to be the AU transporter. I covered where my ears were supposed to be and an explosion rang out. Herman quickly ran down the stairs to see if Gaster was okay. I knew that from now on no going into the forest until I can defend myself well. 

As expected the channel changed to the emergency report "emergency! all the animals of the forest have absorbed a strange gas substance and have transformed into weird mutated beasts."

Gaster and Herman heard this from there phones. I heard Herman yell at Gaster and stomp upstairs. I knew they would apologize later. I sighed feeling tiredness overwhelm me. A drawback from being a baby again. I gave in and let myself drift to sleep on the couch.