Magic Practice (Finally)

After me and my bro woke up I had something on my mind.

At dinner I asked Gaster "Dad, can me and Papyrus learn magic."

"Brother that is an amazing question. Can we dad?" Papyrus asked.

Gaster stood up quickly and said "I have been waiting for you to ask. come with me."

Gaster brought me to a room downstairs I have never seen before covered in super strong metal with nothing inside of it.

"We can practice here. First thing you should learn is bullet magic. Focus on the magic coming out of your soul spread it out, condense it, then fire!"

Papyrus surprisingly got it first try. It took a few more tries for me. We learned many different magic and how to control it Papyrus got everything super fast while it took a bit longer for me. The only things I got that Papyrus couldn't do first was teleportation and Papyrus could not even use teleportation. I also did teleportation in secret because I knew how much Gaster was scared of teleportation. So practically saying I lost at everything magical related to my brother. I was pretty bummed out by the end.

"Brother you don't have to be mad. Umm... You got something that the great Papyrus couldn't do."

I gave my bro a smile "Thank Papy."

Papyrus gave me the no problem and we went upstairs. I decided to secretly do teleportation practice around the city which went very well. I grasped everything about it very well. I teleported to Waterfall incidentally in front of Undyne. She bumped into me and I fell down.

"Oh my gosh you appeared out of nowhere! How did you do that?"

I got up and brushed myself off "It's a skeleton thing sorry."

"Dang." Undyne answered.

We said our farewells and I teleported myself back home.

When I got back Papyrus asked how it went I answered with "It went really well. I even got to talk to Undyne for a bit."

"You did not ask her to join the guard did you?" Papyrus asked.

"Of course not Paps. I know how much you don't want me to."

Papyrus sighed in relief.

"We are having a lunch at Grillbys today. Come down stairs and get ready to go!" Herman yelled from downstairs.

"Okay mom coming!" The brothers yelled.

They ran down the stairs and got there shoes on. I thought for a minute about using teleportation and concluded that Gaster would somehow learn either way.

"I will meet you all there." I said then teleported to Grillbys.

Gaster was wide eyed but quickly just excepted the fact that he would not be able to stop Sans from teleporting. Everyone else walked. All I ordered was three bottles of BBQ sauce. To everyone's surprise I chugged all three bottles super quickly. Gaster added I could probably win a record for it. I shrugged and ordered more BBQ sauce.