Kung Fu Panda

My ocs

Name: Renka
Nickname: Re, Rere, Ka, Riri, Renki, Rio
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Height: 5'8
Species: Arctic fox
Appearance:

Name: Renka Nickname: Re, Rere, Ka, Riri, Renki, Rio Age: 22Gender: Female Height: 5'8Species: Arctic fox Appearance:

Outfit:( without the buns)

Occupation:  Kung Fu master ( currently)/ Tea shop owner ( other job)Alignment: Good/ Neutral Skills: Hand to hand combat, training, Ninjitzu, martial arts, karate, taekwondo, kung Fu, reflexes, weapon skills, making tea, cooking, Sprite, etc

Alignment: Good/ Neutral
Skills: Hand to hand combat, training, Ninjitzu, martial arts, karate, taekwondo, kung Fu, reflexes, weapon skills, making tea, cooking, Sprite, etc.
Weapon: Chinese fans or bo
Birthplace: Used to live in a different village called Spring Village, but moved to the Valley of peace.
Likes: Training, dumplings, hanging with friends, learning kung Fu, calm and quiet places, games, dancing, volleyball, sweets, jamming to some music, plushies, foxes, peach pie
Dislikes: Basically all the villians from the Kung Fu Panda series, dark and creepy places, ghost sometimes, monsters, olives, letting her friends down, pecans, gore, blood, not being able to use karate moves in certain occasions
Friends/ allies: Po, the furious five, Shen Fu, the masters, your oc, anyone who's considered a friend or aillie to her.
Neutral: The villagers, Tai Lung ( sort of), anyone who's considered neutral to her.
Rivals: None
Enemies: Lord Shen, Tai Lung, Kai, Boss wolf, anyone who's a villian or consider a threat to her.
Crush: Depends on the rp
Personality: She's mostly cheerful and determined, but can be serious on missions and training as she tries her best, sometimes has trust issues, but learns to trust one another if you get to know her better, she's loyal, honest, sometimes funny, calm, brave, sometimes clumsy, but means well to others.
Family: Unnamed parents, A uncle who's a master, a younger sister
Backstory: She was born and lived a normal life, but one day while she was out with her sister to watch the masters tournament with the best kung Fu fighters to become champion. She went into the ring seeing her idol in action as she was impressed cheering him on as she was almost attack from the opponent as her idol noticed and stopped them in time and won becoming champion and gives her his scarf to remember them by which inspired Renka to do karate. Years later, her family move to the Valley of peace due to her dad getting a job, but before she left her Uncle taught her karate and became her master before they left. While living there she noticed someone is about to get hurt and steal something from the criminal so she rush in and stop them and caught the attention to the furious five and Po and ask her to join them which she did.
Other: None

Name: Sakusa
Nickname: Sakura, Kuma, Saki, Sako, Sai, Kusa
Age:23
Gender: Male
Height: 5'9
Species: Wolf
Appearance:

Name: Sakusa Nickname: Sakura, Kuma, Saki, Sako, Sai, KusaAge:23Gender: Male Height: 5'9Species: Wolf Appearance:

Outfit:

Occupation: Kung Fu master ( currently)/ Bookshop employee ( part time job)Alignment: Good/ Neutral Skills: Hand to hand combat, training, karate, martial arts, taekwondo, ninjitzu, cooking, dancing ( including hip hop keto), reflexes, strength, s...

Alignment: Good/ Neutral
Skills: Hand to hand combat, training, karate, martial arts, taekwondo, ninjitzu, cooking, dancing ( including hip hop keto), reflexes, strength, stealth, weapon skills, kung Fu, etc.
Weapon: Sais or nunchucks
Birthplace: The Dream Valley
Likes: Calm and quiet places, training, learning karate moves, games, pranks, being with friends, night walks, dancing, jamming to some music, playing the drums, spicy food, noodles, pumpkin pie
Dislikes: Basically all the villians from the Kung Fu panda series, his friends and family hurt, not being able to do pranks or hangout with friends, gore, blood, ugly stuff, peaches, seeing others hurt, someone makes him doing something wrong, traitors
Friends/ allies:Po, the furious five, Shen Fu, the masters, your oc, anyone who's considered a friend or aillie to him.
Neutral: The villagers and anyone who's considered neutral to him.
Rivals: None
Enemies:Lord Shen, Tai Lung, Kai, Boss wolf, anyone who's a villian or consider a threat to him.
Crush: Depends on the rp or open
Personality:
Family: His Mom and brother, his dad passed away
Backstory: He used to live a normal life in the village as he likes kung fu as his Dad teaches him and became his master , but one day a villian came to destroy the village as his dad was going to stop them as his family hides somewhere, after the fight Sakusa heard screaming as he ran out as he looked shocked and fear seeing his Dad got killed by the villian as he was shock and traumatized seeing his father is gone. Years later, he followed his father's footsteps and was willing to be a master himself while meeting Po and the furious five.
Other: None