Heathers ( movie and musical)

Name: Anna Winters
Nickname:An, Annie, Ann, Winters ( JD, Heathers, the teachers), Anne Wh*re( Ram and Kurt), Piranha girl ( will be explained)
Age:17-18/19
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She,her
Sexuality: Lesbian
Birthday: August 14
Appearance:( with freckles)

Outfit: A white tank top, black leather jacket, demi pants with stars patterns, black and white sneakers, gray beanie, star necklaceOccupation: High Schooler, but sometimes work part-time at a music store Hobbies: Sports, games, music, pranks, cau...

Occupation: High Schooler, but sometimes work part-time at a music store
Hobbies: Sports, games, music, pranks, causing trouble sometimes,ect.
Skills:Skateboarding, playing videogames, playing instruments especially the guitar,drums and keyboard, riding dirt bikes and motorcycles, training,karate, can do a little bit of mechanics,ect.
Likes: Hanging out with friends, skateboarding, surfing, dirt bikes and motorcycles, monster trucks, videogames, arcades, graffiti art, pranks, puppies, sweets, cute things, stargazing and space theme, listen to music, action movies, training, singing ( when she's alone sometimes), plushies, ice cream, wolfs and scorpions, causing trouble, frogs, hedgehogs
Dislikes: School, The Heathers (mostly Duke and sometimes Chandler), Ram and Kurt ( self explanatory), JD( After that movie), bullies, being told what to do, haters, being alone and forgotten sometimes, snakes, fog, being interrupted with her sleep, creepy things, not being able to play her games, getting caught, others think she can't change, the color pink ( not a fan of it)
Friends/Allies: Veronica Sawyer, Martha Stewart, Heather Mac.(In between), your oc, anyone who's considered a friend or allie to her.
Neutral: JD( Before the movie, but doesn't care about him), Heather M and C, anyone who's considered neutral to her .
Rivals: Depends
Enemies: The Heathers( mostly C and D), Ram and Kurt!self explanatory), JD( after the events), anyone who's considered bad or to piss her off.
Crush: Heather Mac.( Main )Or Veronica or Heather C/D( Backups)
Personality: Anna is described as a tomboy which she is being tough and acts like she doesn't care about anyone, but she just doesn't know how to show it sometimes while also an intelligent girl, has her limits and won't hesitate to go off not being scared, has a kind heart just doesn't know what to say being nervous around others being distant, jokester since she likes pranks and causing trouble sometimes, sometimes reckless and a risk taker when she just wants to do whatever not getting bored, mostly calm and chill doesn't bother anyone minding her business, can be a jerk if you mess with people she cares about as she's a total sweetheart caring for others.
Family:  Maria Winters ( Mother), Jacob Winter ( Father), CJ Winters (little brother)
Backstory: Not much to say about her life as Anna has a decent life as she's a little bit of a troublemaker without getting caught doing a little bit of chaotic things, but until one day she had a small incident in middle school where she was walking to her locker seeing her brother tied up and fell slightly beat up as he told her the swimming team did this to him. This was the last straw as she entered the boys swimming class and threw a bag of piranhas in the pool as everyone got out in time, but only five got bit( to the place that doesn't shine) and got suspended for a week making it the talk until she comes back. Some avoid her after that, but it's mutual as she's trying to change and get better.
Other: She has a scorpion tattoo on her right arm because that's her favorite animal.