8

Jayda Xureila Conway
August 8
📍 mall

"When we get in this mall everything you touch is getting paid for, and if you decide not to touch anything I'll buy the whole store." She told him turning off the car.

"Okay mama." He told her opening the door for her.

"Seriously, it's your birthday and I actually want this to be a shopping spree." She pouted looking up at him.

"Ight now when I get in here and make them pockets hurt ion wanna hear you crying," He laughed.

"I'm not." She smiled kissing chin, then slowly up his jaw line. Standing on her tippy toes she kissed under his ear then back behind it while all he could do is grip her waist and try not to groan to loudly.

"Mama cut it out." He said grabbing her neck and pushing her back slightly. She was such a tease.

"Ok." She innocently smiled. They made their way in to the mall with security around them and went to Footlocker first.

Jayda let him shop giving her opinion when he asked for for it. She paid for the shoes and went into the next store.

They went in as many stores possible before the crowd of supporters around them got to big and they had to leave.

All the bags got put into the trunk by Atlas and security while Jayda sat in the car.

"We good?" She asked as he got in. He nodded and she pulled out to make way to the next destination.

"Play me sum unreleased." She said looking over at him.

"Ight lemme see." He replied going through his phone.

I ain't got no flaws
So please don't bring your hoe 'round me
I brush my teeth, then floss
These diamonds, ain't no cavities
Boy, I got all this sauce
Foreign bitches be on me
Got diamonds in my watch
I can't tell what time it is

3 minutes later

"Whatchu think mama?" He asked.

"I like it. It's different from what you usually put out. It's not gone be for everybody but it's definitely a hit." She replied.

"Thank you lil folk."

"You're welcome beau." She replied parking the car again.

"Nah you already spent enough money, turn this bitch back on." He said looking sat the store logo in front of them.

Jewelry Unlimited.

"Get your ass outta the car."

He threw a tantrum before getting out and opening her door.

"Hi Wafi!" She beamed walking in.

"Hey Wayda, wassup Von."

"Not shit." He shrugged. Jayda glared over at him.

"Wafi ignore his attitude, he don't want me spending money."