twelve

Atlas Skye Jones
August 31

"Bro ion think I can wait any longer. I'm tryna get married tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is crazy foo but do what you gotta do. I know you love that girl just don't fuck it up this time."

Atlas was at the studio with Durk, they had been working on a song for a their label and mostly the fans.

"I'm not bro. I'm done with the lil boy shit, I want her for life. You need to be finding you a shorty to settle down with, we not getting younger bro."

"Facts. I got my eye on India folk, she might be the one."

"Get outta here that girl don't want nun to do witchu." Atlas joked.

"Yeah we'll see. Get yo ugly ass back in the booth." Durk laughed.

The two joked around while also getting work done before they parted ways and left the studio.

"Rey! Where you at mama?" Atlas questioned walking into her house. She didnt reply so he figured she was somewhere taking a nap, and he was right. Walking into her bedroom she was sprawled out across the bed sleeping peacefully.

He removed his outside clothes before laying down beside her.

"Beau I missed you." She said cuddling into his chest.

"I wasn't gone for long."

"Doesn't matter." She slightly shrugged then he pinched her thigh.

"Finish you nap. I'm taking you out later."

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

"I love you too buea."

................ Later That Day ................

"Mama you look perfect, we need to leave now baby." Atlas told her.

"Okay I'm sorry Beau ." She grabbed the last of her things before they headed out the door.

They arrived at the new restaurant that Jayda had been wanting to try.

"Baby it looks like they're closed." She pouted as he opened the car door for her.

"Stop worrying, I got this." He was mainly speaking towards Jayda but he started to get a little anxious.

Once they made it in as Jayda expected it was empty.

"Reservation for Jones?" The hostess asked.

"Yeah, that's us." He replied, she then took them to their seat.

"Our waiter will be out with you in a few." She said setting down the menus.

"Baby no way you rented out the whole restaurant." Jayd said in shock.

"Anything for you."

As the night went on the talked, laughed and had amazing food but Atlas became more nervous.

"Beau you okay?"

"Yeah I just don't want nothing to go wrong."

"Everything's been perfect. You did amazing."

He looked at her with so much admiration before waving the hostess over.

"We're ready to go to the top."

She nodded and led them to the elevator. "When it opens take a right."

"Beau what's up here?"

"Stop asking so many questions."

As they watched the numbers count higher they both got nervous, then the elevator stopped and they got off.

"Before we go that way can you close your eyes?"

"Of course beau." As they closed he said a quick prayer.

He slowly guided her towards the set up and placed her in the middle.

"When I let your hands go you can open your eyes."

She nodded and let them go.

"Beau oh my god!" She gasped looking around taking in her surroundings

"Xurelia I've spent the last year of my life becoming a better man for you. That night when you let me go I knew you were the only one I wanted in my life. It shouldn't have took me so long to realize you're an amazing person and im sorry it did. I need you and I want this forever. I want the whole nine yards all for us pretty girl. So will you do me the honor of being my wife? Jayda Xurelia Conway, will you marry me?

"YES BEAU!"

He got off his knee and slid the ring on her finger then the couple shared a sensual kiss.

"I love you baby." He said spas they separated.

"I love you more!"

———
Excuse all mistakes
Vote and comment
Later munchkins 🤍