4) home

Riley's pov
We step out of the car and Samantha comes up to me and asks "can I hold her?" "Of course." I say as I hand over my daughter. Samantha takes the baby and holds her like a pro. "Your very good with her." I say. "Thank you. Before we were brought to the adoption agency my mom, my birth mom, had another baby. I loved that baby until she got ripped away from us. My bm said she didn't love me and Luke anymore and dropped us at the agency without looking back. I was hoping she would come back but.. whatever. We found a better family." She said. The boys weren't paying any attention to the conversation but Zoey was. She walked over and said" I remember a little about my birth mommy. She had blonde hair and painted pretty pictures. Our daddy was corky from what she said I think. But they disappeared last year. I think. I don't know time." "Well they sound delightful." I say. We were talking so long the boys ( including Lucas) brought all the luggage to our new home. "Come on! We did all the work. And I hurt my self." Lucas said with a smirk causing the kids to giggle. "Oh! Poor baby. Where does it hurt?" I say in a baby tone. He points to his lips. I kiss him and what do you know? all better. "Ok. Ok. It's been fun to watch all this but can we go inside now?" Luke asks. He was so getting grossed out. We giggle as we head to the elevator, carful not to wake Alexis. Our new home is on the 5th floor. As we step out onto the floor and make sure all the kids are a counted for Luke opens the door while everyone else walks inside the beautiful apartment. The kitchen, family room, and dining room are connected. Then there is a hallway with the bedrooms and along the hall is a half bathroom.( toilet, and sink.) the first room is Samantha and Zoey's room. It's a lite teal, Samantha's bed has a beautiful decretive pillows. Zoey has a comforter with a blue flower on it. They also have a small TV, a bookshelf, and Samantha got a Mac book pro and a blue iPhone 5c, while Zoey got a kindle and new toys. They have their own bathroom. Next is the boys' room. They have a dark blue room with bunk beds. Luke has a desk, a Mac book air, and a green iPhone 5c. While Zack got a kendle and new toys. They share a small TV. They also have their own bathroom. A bit down the hall is Alexis' room. Her room is bright yellow with green decals. The last room is Lucas and my room. Our room was a grey, the bed spread was black and white. We have a master bathroom and a walk in closet.
This is an amazing apartment.

A/N
Ahhhh!!!! Wattpad keeps glitching. This chapter was a lot longer but wattpad glitched right after I saved and lost all of it. Vote and comment. I'll update soon.