8) how did you..?

Maya's pov
I heard Riley talking to her self. "Kids!" Lucas yelled. Luke, Samantha, Zoey & Zack walked in the kitchen. "Mack!" Samantha squealed. "Brady!" Luke stated. "Lalia!" Zoey was running up to our youngest alongside her brother. Who was running to our second youngest yelling "Tanner!". "Kids please go over to uncle Lucas so you can make-" "pizzas" Riley finished for me. "ok.. go on." I state. All the kids, including the older ones, ran for the food. Mid conversation Farkle and Lucas were ambushed by children begging for extra toppings. "Can I talk to you for a few minutes?" I ask Riley dragging her away from the craziness in the kitchen. "Do I have a choice?" She asks sarcastically. "Nope." I respond pulling her into what I assume is her bedroom. "Lucas." I say. "What?" She was no longer laughing. "lucas, is...is... Alexis' father. Right?" My voice was at the lowest level possible.

Riley's pov
"Right?" She asks again. "Yyy...yes." I was crying. "Why didn't you tell me already?" She sounded hurt. "I was scared. And the day Alexis was born I was about to tell everyone and then Lucas walk through the door with the biggest smile on his face. I just couldn't. And I knew I should have told you after that but I couldn't no matter how how hard I tried. Once I even told Lucas that I wanted to tell him something very important and then told him he had something on his shirt. Which luckily he did. I just can't bring his world down like it did mine. I love Alexis but, she ruined 9 months of my life. I got bullied. At college of all places! I don't want to do that to him. He would bully me too. And I don't want to take that chance." I was sobbing. I looked at Maya and I just slightly saw her wipe away a few tears. "I get it. But, you need to tell him. And soon. He's asked me, Farkle, and I know for a fact he asked you multiple times who the father is. Little to know its him. He'll feel awful if you let this go on for any longer. He's already missed so much, don't let him miss more." Maya stands up grabs my wrist and pulls me to the vanity and fixes my makeup. "Thank you." I smiled. "For what?" She asks. "Everything." I say causing her to smile. "Alright, let's go back out there." Maya said. "ok." I say following her. "Just one more question. How did you know?" I ask before she opens the door. "Earlier, when i got a look at Alexis. And at ranger rick at the same time I saw they had some the same features. Then when I started to say something about it you put your hand over my mouth. So I put two and two together. "She explains. "Ok. Just wondering. Let's go." We walk out of the room.
Lucas' pov
After the kids settled down I realized Maya and Riley were nowhere to be found. I start looking in every room and then I hear Riley laughing. I walk towards my new room just to hear Maya. "Lucas.....is...is.....alexis father. Right?" No way. Maya is guessing as much as everyone else to find out who the father is. She can't be right. Can she? i hear Riley take a breath. "Yyy.....yes." She stutters out. what? I keep listening ( the conversation between Maya and Riley in Riley's pov) I can't believe I'm the dad. Me. Me. Wait. Did Maya say they were coming out. Crap. I ran into the bathroom and acted like that's where I've been. They both seemed happy. Maya then whispered something in farkle's ear and he then rubbed Riley's arm. I have to tell her I know. Now how do I tell her? Then a beep went off. I jolted awake. It was all a dream. A dream that seamed all to real. "Hey. How ya feeling?" Riley asks coming into the room. "My head hurts. Why?" "You came out of the bathroom and said to the adults who wants a drink. We said sure. But after one or two we stopped. You on the other hand.... had enough to spill quite a few secrets. I didn't know you loved me since the second you later eyes on me." She was smirking at this point. "I had the weirdest dream. I over herd you and Maya having a conversation about alexis' father and you said I was him. Weird right?" I was laughing. "Yeah....weird..." she wouldn't look me in the eye. "Well I better go check on Alexis. Call my cell if you need me." She still won't look at me. "Ok. Will do." I then fall back on the pillow and Riley runs out of the room. I hear the front door close and Alexis starts to cry. Riley lied. She wasn't going to check on Alexis. Then where was she going?
A/N
Just to clear it up all that Lucas dreamed about actually happened and since Lucas got drunk he thinks it's a dream but Riley didn't tell him that it wasn't. Ok. Good? Thx. Comment and vote