43

Neri is the male cub of the Naya family. To be precise, it was the male cub born to Aiga's male brother's female attendant.

Having said that, Ai Jia twitched the corners of his lips contemptuously.

This is also the reason why Nishizawa had briefly browsed through the list of members of the Naya family, but felt very unfamiliar with the name Warney. Because he is just a maid.

When preparing for the wedding, Caesar was a little puzzled, why Ai Jia crossed off all the insects of the Naya family from the list of invited guests. However, Ai Jia seemed unwilling to mention it at the time, so Caesar did not ask in detail, lest he accidentally poke Ai Jia's sore spot.

Ai Jia was born in the Naya family, which is not a secret on StarNet. However, he did not gain military merit by virtue of his birth and ascended to the position of marshal, so few worms paid attention to his relationship with the Naya family.

In its heyday, the Naya family fully deserved the reputation of the first family of the insect star. Compared with the Genna family, which had two worm queens and is still invincible, the status of the Naya family can simply overlook them-a long time ago, the Naya family almost became the empire's leader. those in power.

The inheritance of the imperial throne is not actually passed down in one continuous line. In the era when the ratio of males and females was seriously unbalanced, even if you were a worm emperor, you could choose the male son of the empire at will, even if the zerg had a long lifespan and had enough time to breed worm eggs, it was very difficult to pass on the bloodline, and the throne was passed down for several generations. Heirs are very common.

At that time, the empire and the federation had not yet clearly defined the boundaries of the star field, and the frequency of wars for the star field was much higher than today.

The reason why the people of Zongxing were willing to surrender to the Zongdi Emperor was naturally to gain protection during the war-torn era-it was almost an unwritten rule for members of the royal family to rush to the front line to fight in person after they became adults. They must lead by example, take the lead, and show strong combat talents and military talents, so as to win the support from the hearts of their subjects. This is their responsibility and obligation as members of the royal family.

Even today, it is an unwritten rule that members of the royal family need to enter the Central Star Military Academy to study, and they do not have any privileges during this period. They need to eat, live and train with their classmates. When you are an adult, once you encounter a war, you have to go to the front line anyway, because this represents the determination and courage of the royal family members to defend the empire.

Against such a background, when the news of the prince's death came back from the front line, it didn't seem to surprise Chong—according to the battle situation at that time, there would be a new list of generals who died in battle in the news every day.

The only one who could not bear this blow the most was His Majesty Zongdi at that time. He was almost three hundred years old, and he could not give birth to another cub to inherit the throne. Selecting successors from the several noble families of Zongxing at that time became his only choice.

Although the emperor's plan is to select an excellent worm to adopt the royal family's surname, but almost all worms know that this is a certain transfer of the throne-even if it is just broken shell Xiao Chong Cub will understand his origin when he grows up. And at that time, how could the Zongdi, who was probably already dead, stop the new emperor's close relatives from getting close to him?

What's more, the health of the worm emperor is deteriorating. It is very unrealistic to choose a small worm that has just broken its shell. There is a high probability that he will choose a sensible worm. Then it is even more impossible to prevent power from being controlled by his family.