004

DID YALL SEE THE NEW PIC OF MELANIE ON VERDES INSTA?

GOING FERAL RN SHES SO GORGEOUS.😻

____________________________
Melanie leaned down and connected your lips once again. The familiar feeling of her pale, pink lips against yours. You didn't want it to end but soon air was a problem. She pulled away and smiled at you. You blushed and tried to cover your face with your hands while Melanie was laughing and said "Wanna do something?"

Of course your dirty mind thought she wanted to have sex with you. But you played it off like normal and said "Yeah, like what?"

"I don't know, maybe... go get something for dinner?" she asked. "Yess, I'm so hungry" you said lifting your head up from her thigh. She smiles as she kicks the blanked off her legs and gets off the bed and starts getting dressed

You felt weird just looking at her changing so you turned around and looked out the window and pretended to be distracted by something outside. Melanie changed into a light pink dress with white ruffles on it and you turned around and saw her.

The first thing you wanted to do was go over there and kiss her, but you couldn't. Sadly. You walked to the doorway and walked downstairs and saw her mom in the kitchen. "Hey Mel, who is this?" Her mom asked referring to you. "Oh, this is Y/N. Shes my friend from school" she said

You frowned at how she referred to you as her friend but told yourself she's probably just not out yet. She smiled at you and grabbed your hand and led you out the door. You followed her to the sidewalk. "We're walking?" you asked

"Yeah, but only if you want" she said looking into your e/c eyes. "Y-yeah, i want to" you said blushing at how she was still holding your hand. She smiled and started skipping down the sidewalk then laughed. You smiled and walked behind her, she started rambling on about something but you weren't listening. You were too distracted by her beautiful voice. "Hellooo, earth to Y/N" Melanie said laughing

You smiled, "Yes?". "We're here!" she said excitedly. You both walked inside the plant themed restaurant. There was vines hanging, a waterfall, trees (fake obviously), it was beautiful. You were looking around while Melanie talked to the person at the desk.

Melanie grabbed your hand and took you to the table then sat down next to you. "It's beautiful in here" you said admiring the place, "Almost as beautiful as you" you added. Melanie blushed and said "You really can't go a day without being corny." she said and laughed.

"Whatever!" you said while laughing. You rested your hand on her thigh mindlessly, not realizing what you were doing and continued looking around. "Y/N, your hand.." Melanie said while blushing.

"Oh! Im sorry, its a habit" you tried to laugh it off but failed miserably.

Melanie just laughed at your awkwardness and continued talking.

(time skip cus idk how tf to write a dinner date🧍‍♂️)

You and Melanie were both sitting in her room watching tiktok on your phones. Occasionally showing eachother funny ones. "Hey, look at this one" Melanie said while showing you a video of a cat and laughing. You laughed and rested your head on her chest and continued watching tiktok on your phone and showed Melanie a funny video.

You guys both watched tiktok for a few hours until you fell asleep on her chest and she made sure you were very comfortable.

"I love you, Y/N. Goodnight" she said and kissed your head then went to sleep as well.
___________________________
sorry for the late update and short chapter 😣
my eyes hurt and i wanna sleep
GN/GM/GA (GOOD AFTERNOON)
😘