Back At The Beginning

Izuku's POV until stated otherwise

Hey there I'm Izuku Midoriya and I am the ninth holder of One For All. I am currently with Eri walking to the park to give her a break from all the training she's done. I saved her from the villain Overhaul. She has suffered more than any human I can think of and that includes me and I got bullied for not having a quirk, let me tell you that the treatment of the quirk-less population is so bad that the suicide rates for the world are made up of the quirk-less population. Anywho I kinda become a father figure for the little snowball that is Eri. I hope I'm doing a great job because I never had a father growing up.

My mother said that he works overseas but I heard her one night crying over that sorry excuse of a father saying why he cheated on her. Anyways we finally arrived at the park.

"Papa can you swing me on the swings please" Eri was doing the puppy dog eyes.

"Anything you want my little snowball" we walked up to the swings and I helped little Eri up and began to push her on the swings. Eri enjoyed every minute of it and kept laughing to her little hearts content.

As the time to return to UA draws near I felt a unsettling presence and Danger Sense started to go off I looked everywhere around me and spotted the last remaining member of the League of Villains Kuroguri.

"This is for Tomura Shigaraki" Kuroguri said in a low but angered voice.

I noticed a different type of portal from the normal one that Kuroguri can produce. My fatherly instinct kicked in and I hugged Eri to make sure she is safe. I activated blackwhip and created a barrier of sorts around us. I honestly thought this was an attack but...

Once I lowered the blackwhip I checked Eri for injuries. She didn't have anything thank All Might for that. I noticed Danger Sense not activating so I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in the park but behind a school with a fish pond and fish eating a certain notebook. More specifically a notebook similar to my hero analysis #13.

I quickly saved the notebook and dried it to the best of my abilities. I began to hear voices above me they were both girls but the conversation seemed familiar to me like I had this conversation before.

"Deku I know a way that you can get a quirk. Take a swan dive off a roof of a building and pray that you have a quirk in your next life."

"..." Once I heard that sentence again I lost it so he activated float and floated up to the open window while Eri was playing with the fishes in the pond once I reached the window sill I saw what it's seems to be a female version of me and a female version of Bakugou.

" Once I heard that sentence again I lost it so he activated float and floated up to the open window while Eri was playing with the fishes in the pond once I reached the window sill I saw what it's seems to be a female version of me and a female v...