chapter 4

Josie pov

I'm against Lizzie's locker with Lizzie fixing her makeup. I was getting bored then I noticed Hope at her locker with Maya.

I couldn't stop looking at her. I don't know why but I felt weird after I flicked her forehead yesterday like a spark but a strong one, nothing I felt before.

"You know you're getting a bone" Lizzie said and I quickly looked down to see nothing.

I look back at her to see her smirking "bitch" I whisper and Lizzie gives me her eyeliner which I like doing.

"Do a feline," she said and turned her face to me.

"What's the magic word?"

"Fucker" I roll my eyes and look back at Hope.

"Who got your attention?" I look back at Lizzie.

"No one" I said and started doing the feline looking at Hope a couple of times.

"Done" I gave her the eyeliner back.

"Good?"

"Good"

I look back at Hope. I know it's weird but she just looks so perfect and beautiful.

Like a goddess.

"You know you look like a perv" Lizzie closes her locker but I still look at Hope.

"And you know nothing about her" I roll my eyes.

"Then I will get to know her" Hope looks back and we make eye contact. I quickly turn away only for me to hit my head on the locker.

"You dumbass," Lizzie said laughing. I rubbed my head and saw Hope being taken away by Maya.

"Fuck" I groan.

"What miss your cutie pie"

I roll my eyes "I hate you" I walk past her.

"You love me" I flipped her off.